Late round sleepers! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Late round sleepers!

Provided Wilkins doesn't get hurt with other team and misses a bunch of games. Then could drop to 4th possibly.

Ok thanks.so he trades a 5 and 7 in 2025 for a 3rd or 4th this year.
That wouldn't be enough . More likely say we trade down to 32 with say SF. They give us us 3rd and 4th. Might need to throw in 25 5th to help make deal. I'm not expert. Just guessing on trade down. 😂

Call me an Aussie Homer, but Thomas Yassmin, TE outa Utah. is a weapon. He played Rugby here as a junior, and was dynamic. Big, strong, and can run. Good hands and vision.

Worth a 5th or 6th but may go earlier after the combine.
He looks good from what I saw.

That's what I think as well. Just seems there's more potential value at other positions than Stover or Sinnott at 55.

If Grier can trade down and add a 3rd than it's easier to see TE as a target.
We just have to many more pressing needs . We need a guard a center and we would be stupid to pass on a tackle in the first. We need corners safeties linebackers pass rushers …way to many needs to pick a TE we never use.

We just have to many more pressing needs . We need a guard a center and we would be stupid to pass on a tackle in the first. We need corners safeties linebackers pass rushers …way to many needs to pick a TE we never use.
Holker in the 5th

Braiden McGregor looks like a sleeper prospect at Edge. 6'5 263, long, explosive first step.

Per nfldraftbuzz.com:

Scouting Report: Strengths​

• McGregor has electrifying change-of-direction skills and also the length and upper-body strength to discard blockers on the way.
  • He's not an elite pass rusher and projects as a left end in a 4-3 defense. If McGregor layers on more muscle, he might fit in the 3-4. Size, strength and versatility should push him into the top 75 picks.
  • Possesses the length and power to ward off offensive tackles.
  • He’s a high-effort pass rusher with an impressive combination of length and speed.
  • Tremendous explosion; accelerates low with power. Relentless blindside pursuit; tracks down ballcarriers across the field.
  • Naturally explosive player with decent get-off speed. Balanced through contact and stout against double-teams. Tackles through the ball. Versatile and has the body type to play many roles.
  • McGregor has the classic frame and long arms with some explosion, power and ability to close.

Last edited:

Another Edge rusher I like is Cedric Johnson of Ole Miss. 6'2 260.

Per Nfldraftbuzz.com:

• Flashes nimble feet to chase running backs and mobile quarterbacks to the sideline when lined up at end. Spins off blocks to get back into the play.
  • Fast in a straight line. Excellent wide and .bull rushes when he's first off the snap.
  • Made Bruce Feldman's Freak's List - ranked #41. He wrote "At 6-3, 270, he has just 11.3 percent body fat, and he vertical-jumped 36.5 inches, broad-jumped 10 feet and bench pressed 390 pounds. This offseason, he topped over 20 mph on the GPS and did six pull-ups with a 70-pound belt attachment."
  • Johnson can also win going speed-to-power, with the leg drive to push blockers back.
  • He has a lethal spin move and the pure speed to close quickly.
  • He shows good quickness off the line of scrimmage and flashes the violent hands to win around the edge.
  • Johnson has an explosive first step and converts that short-area speed into power, a capable bull rusher.

Back
Top Bottom