Latest on Tua from insiders | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Latest on Tua from insiders

It's obvious that this intense League and Media scrutiny of Tua (and how the Dolphins handle his situation) is not going to end, so IMO Miami needs to move on. If Tua doesn't retire, try to trade him for whatever you can get and let someone else deal with the bullsh*t.

I get the frustration but I completely disagree.

We had the 6th best offense yardage wise
We had one of the most explosive offenses
Our passing attack was one of the tops in the league
We significantly upgrades on offense over last year.

This is the best QB play we've has since Marino.

Up until week 14 Tua was heavily involved in the MVP conversation.

Even during our losing streak and Tuas "poor play" we still averaged over 20 ppg, without defensive scoring like last year.

Tuas on his rookie contract.

If he chooses to keep playing, Tua is absolutely the QB I am rolling with next season, no questions asked.

I'm also picking up his 5th year option, which is still cheaper, with his production, then any QB remotely equal in terms of production.

Unless Tua chooses to leave NO QUESTION he's the QB for this team atleast the next 2 years.

IF GRYPHONK has a say lol

Nope I post there too. I also post here. That is how I get out of the echo chamber and have football discussion and can see through my rose colored glasses and see what others think about our team. Helps truly identify holes. What fun is it really to sit around with a bunch of like minded fans and agree on everything? What growth and learning is involved in that?
So if some of us became Miami Fans In Peace and went over to your board after bad losses or bad news to rub your noses in it how would we be received? I can tell you. We would be banned immediately. You need to GTFOH with your fake echo chamber BS. You enjoy sowing discord and get off on it don’t you? This is a MD fan board not a Bills Mafia board. We don’t want or need you here. I hope the Bills historic failures continue and you choke again in the playoffs like the Bills have always done. No team has choked more in NFL history than the Bills. That’s a fact. After you choke again don’t come here looking for us to commiserate with you. We won’t. We will laugh our asses off that our division rival choked again.

So if some of us became Miami Fans In Peace and went over to your board after bad losses or bad news to rub your noses in it how would we be received? I can tell you. We would be banned immediately. You need to GTFOH with your fake echo chamber BS. You enjoy sowing discord and get off on it don’t you? This is a MD fan board not a Bills Mafia board. We don’t want or need you here. I hope the Bills historic failures continue and you choke again in the playoffs like the Bills have always done. No team has choked more in NFL history than the Bills. That’s a fact. After you choke again don’t come here looking for us to commiserate with you. We won’t. We will laugh our asses off that our division rival choked again.
So you are here to talk about football. Now that we established that you now know why I am here for the 500th time. So you can talk football or move along

Why are you?
I’ve been a MD for 50 year’s that’s why. In case you haven’t noticed this is a MD fan board, not a place for trolls like you. Nobody gives a $hit about the Bills here. We all want you to fail miserably like your sorry franchise has always done. You will choke again.

I’ve been a MD for 50 year’s that’s why. In case you haven’t noticed this is a MD fan board, not a place for trolls like you. Nobody gives a $hit about the Bills here. We all want you to fail miserably like your sorry franchise has always done. You will choke again.
No way really. It is a Miami Dolphin board. Shocking. I never knew that in my 16 years. Thank you for the education. Now I will go back to talking about football on the Miami Dolphin board. Is that ok with you 50 year fan?

So you are here to talk about football. Now that we established that you now know why I am here for the 500th time. So you can talk football or move along
No. I belong here you don’t. You don’t get it do you? Bills fans are slow like that. We don’t want to talk about Bills football with you. None of us do. Why in the hell would we, MD fans, be interested in talking about football with the biggest choke artists in NFL history? You accept that right? GTFOH

No. I belong here you don’t. You don’t get it do you? Bills fans are slow like that. We don’t want to talk about Bills football with you. None of us do. Why in the hell would we, MD fans, be interested in talking about football with the biggest choke artists in NFL history? You accept that right? GTFOH
Belong? Care to point to the sign up requirements of the board? I have more than enough football conversations with MD fans that actually talk football. Heading back to them. Have a Blessed Day.

Belong? Care to point to the sign up requirements of the board? I have more than enough football conversations with MD fans that actually talk football. Heading back to them. Have a Blessed Day.
I think you really get off on this, coming to a rival board to stir **** up. That’s the definition of a troll. We have sucked badly for decades and now that we don’t suck anymore and actually beat you, almost twice this season, now you want to come here and gloat because our QB got hurt. I for one will not allow it. You never responded to my question about how we would be handled on the Bills board, “coming in peace.” Such BS. You didnt answer because you know. We wouldn’t be allowed to peddle our BS there like you do here. We don’t talk football here we only talk MD football.

I think you really get off on this, coming to a rival board to stir **** up. That’s the definition of a troll. We have sucked badly for decades and now that we don’t suck anymore and actually beat you, almost twice this season, now you want to come here and gloat because our QB got hurt. I for one will not allow it. You never responded to my question about how we would be handled on the Bills board, “coming in peace.” Such BS. You didnt answer because you know. We wouldn’t be allowed to peddle our BS there like you do here. We don’t talk football here we only talk MD football.
Wow thin skin much. There is ZERO gloating from an Injury. I clearly said multiple times I am upset about Tua not playing move in already.

Ooo you would be handled fine. We have many fans from many teams post in our boards. So the whataboutsim doesn’t play here.

Anything football related?

Wow thin skin much. There is ZERO gloating from an Injury. I clearly said multiple times I am upset about Tua not playing move in already.

Ooo you would be handled fine. We have many fans from many teams post in our boards. So the whataboutsim doesn’t play here.

Anything football related?
In 50 years as a Dolphins fan I have had zero inclination or interest in going on another team board, not even to lurk. You obviously get off on it.

He’s a troll and he shouldn’t be here. Needs to be banned.
Unfortunately he hasn’t broken any rules. I hope he does and gets canned.

I am willing to bet if the game gets out of hand early the Bills will start pulling players.
No ****.

They kicked me off on their Facebook page. Just because I am a Dolphin fan.

No way really. It is a Miami Dolphin board. Shocking. I never knew that in my 16 years. Thank you for the education. Now I will go back to talking about football on the Miami Dolphin board. Is that ok with you 50 year fan?
No. Get lost.

Really. All one has to do is be a fan of another team.
GTFO This is a Dolphin forum.

Tua is done for the season even IF somehow we win with Skylar. Itll then seem more possible that we could win without putting Tua at risk. I like Tua but thats the way its gotta be. That being said, lets get the ball rollin!!

We need the Bills fan here to keep some of the looney Dolphins Fans in check. I was on the Patriot's board for many years and had a great time as a Dolphin fan every time we beat them!!

Back
Top Bottom