Law to Miami? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Law to Miami?

If it did happen it would be a 1 yr deal for a decent salary imo. Law can prove he is healthy then make big bucks next season

FireWrongstedt said:
Law's still in a freakin' wheelchair. Plus, I doubt he'll be the same when he comes back. I'll pass.

Law hasn't been in a wheelchair since February. He actually just started running, but he's not able to cut yet.

as law said before, I got to have money to eat!!!!!!

he wont be a good fit with miami, i see him with the jets maybe even pitt....

you guys would look bad if you paid that big $$$$$ to law when you didnt pay it to surtain, plus law cant even make serious cuts yet and theres no guarantee he will ever be 100% healthy again.....

patsdynasty said:

you guys would look bad if you paid that big $$$$$ to law when you didnt pay it to surtain, plus law cant even make serious cuts yet and theres no guarantee he will ever be 100% healthy again.....

:yeahthat:

patsdynasty said:

Yes but the money wouldn't be equal, plus there's no commitment with a 1 year deal.

I'd like to see Law here -- I'm actually surprised that I am but I've been seeing good in him from what I've heard lately...But with what Pittsburgh and New York are likely to offer, it'd take Saban's magic recruiting tactics to reel him in.

I wouldn't mind seeing Law here in Miami for 1 year if the cap is right.

I also won't mind seeing that 2007 comp 3rd round pick come our way as well when he leaves next year and gets the big bucks if he proves to stay healthy and still a good corner.

GRYPHONK said:
I wouldn't mind seeing Law here in Miami for 1 year if the cap is right.

I also won't mind seeing that 2007 comp 3rd round pick come our way as well when he leaves next year and gets the big bucks if he proves to stay healthy and still a good corner.

That's actually an interesting point. Way in the future but still possible ya.

Jaj said:
That's actually an interesting point. Way in the future but still possible ya.

But it would all work out in evens wouldn't it? The signing of Law would nullify any comp chances helped by the losing of Pat.

EDIT: JUST REALIZED YOU CAN'T GET COMP. PICKS FROM TRADES.

Every few weeks we get the same Ty Law thread...he is damaged goods and has too high a salary for the Phins...just say PASS.

pass. law is done imo. only 2 players have come back from the same injury he has and they were under 25. if he is able to make a comeback, i dont see him playing at the same level and being able to stay healthy. also, like it was already posted, he wont sign a 1 year deal. it would be a bad move for us and i see a 0.01% chance of it happening.

I don't think Law's what we need. I think we need to stick to the plan and develop players, while trying to stay competitive. If we add another corner, ideally he'd be younger, but I think Regggie Howard could actually step in and be fine at the position. He started for Carolina and, given the right circumstances (a great front 7 like ours) he'd be fine as a starter again. Remember, even with Poole healthy, the guy might have started here, anyways.

I think our biggest issue now is at nickel back. I don't trust Edwards or Daniels with such an important role just yet - not unless they can prove they deserve it over quality competition...

coach72 said:
If this is true we're talking about somebody way better than surtain when healthy.

:evil:

Uhhh....Wrong.....

First, his skills are better suited to Saban's CBs, Surtain is better in one-on-one coverage, Law might be a little better in run support, but as a cover CB...Surtain is the better of the two...besides, he's also 3 years younger...

The problem with Law is that he'll want way too much money to play here...
Saban will want him at the vet minimum...period...

I can here Chris Berman saying it now

I fought the Law and the Law one...Ty law interception return tom brady returned 96 yards for the game winning TD

Back
Top Bottom