Law to Miami? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Law to Miami?

i wouldnt mind it, if he's healthy. He's def a better alt to Mario Edwards(who is terrible), but I also wouldnt mind seeing good ole T-Buck back either(just for depth,not to start).

So when people thought he was going to the Jets he was washed up now that you think he could end up in Miami he's great again?

Roman529 said:
Every few weeks we get the same Ty Law thread...he is damaged goods and has too high a salary for the Phins...just say PASS.

Dude....you are my new best friend. i always found Law to be a me, me, me kind of guy, selfish in every respect. I just don't see him fitting into Saban's plan at all. Plus the amount of money he will want will not be small.

Law would most likely sign a low contract so that he can prove himself worthly of a big contract

Well At The Rite Price I Would Take T.law And His Experience Anyday But Thats Just Me. :cooldude:

i think we can hit him up with 3.5mil signing bonus and load him up with incentives purely because he NNEEEDDDSS to prove he's healthy and prove he's still productive.... teams are lery that he's done for and can play mediocer at best....

I, for one, have never called Law 'washed up'.

When the Pats beat the Panthers in the Super Bowl, I considered him to be the best CB in the NFL. I rate the guy and think he could help.

Law hasn't got a leg to stand on, so to speak, in contract negotiations because he is not getting a lot of interest. I dont think he can demand too much.

Even if the NeW England Scumbag Were healthy, WHy do I keep thinking that he's the type that will say he'll NEVER be a DOlphin?? Seems like he wouldn't ever wanna switch gangs. At least not to our rival gang.

BringBackShula said:
Even if the NeW England Scumbag Were healthy, WHy do I keep thinking that he's the type that will say he'll NEVER be a DOlphin?? Seems like he wouldn't ever wanna switch gangs. At least not to our rival gang.
WELL BEING THAT HE ONLY LIVES 10 MIN FROM THE DOLPHINS COMPLEX NEVER SAY NEVER CAUSE IT VERY WELL COULD HAPPEN.

If I thought we were one corner away from the playoffs, I'd sign him to a one-year deal in a heartbeat. That said, I think we're still a year away and, as such, would take a pass.

1st anyone who says he is better than surtain is wrong.

2nd He is still damaged goods and we dont need the headache or the cap hit.

His time is done. Let the jets or steelers have him.

Law would be willing to take a cheap salary for a year or two until he can prove himself to be good after the injury because right now there isn't a team willing to pay him alot of money after his injury

Buddwalk said:
I can here Chris Berman saying it now

I fought the Law and the Law one...Ty law interception return tom brady returned 96 yards for the game winning TD

:roflmao: law is going to limp for 96 yds without a pats player getting him???? NOT

NYinBostonFin said:
1st anyone who says he is better than surtain is wrong.

2nd He is still damaged goods and we dont need the headache or the cap hit.

His time is done. Let the jets or steelers have him.
you missed the 'in my opinion' out of your thread.

I do not think that I am wrong for thinking that he is better than Pat. In 2003 Ty Law of the New England Patriots, IMO, was better that Patrick Surtain of the Miami Dolphins.

Shoot me!! :m83:

nyjunc said:
So when people thought he was going to the Jets he was washed up now that you think he could end up in Miami he's great again?

I don't know who said this...I'm sure finfans said that Surtain was better than Law and K.C. should be smart and trade for Surtain...I don't know who said that he was washed up...I know that I said his injury is still a concern...but before you come here and state what you stated...please provide facts...what past threads was this stated on? Another thing is...are you for sure that the same people who MAY have said he's washed up are the same people saying that he's great? Again...don't come in here and polute this board with stupid accusations!!!

Go Fins!!!

Back
Top Bottom