lawrence maroney | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lawrence maroney

LoneWulF

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i know we dont really need another rb, but if cutler and huff are off the board in round one and this kid falls to us, hes one of the most explosive, big backs ive ever seen, and hes gonna be a force in the nfl.

Ronnie is all we need. We don't need to spend a first round pick and a bunch of money on a position we already have filled.

ya...but i do really like this kid...if hes there during our pick we gotta think bout it...and like saban always sed he will take the best player availabe...and if hes there theres a good chance he will be the best player availabe...and its actually "Laurence" moroney....

i know that, but all im saying is that wed be picking up a guy in the late first who would be explosive, and the double runningback thing works well for us. I only suggest this because Maroney is considered by many the best runningback in this draft, even better than Bush, and it would be a shame to watch him pass us and fall to a team like the Patriots.

Fish_Fan4Life said:
Ronnie is all we need. We don't need to spend a first round pick and a bunch of money on a position we already have filled.
until ronnie goes down to injury again like last year:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

I had a class with Maroney, last semester. But ya we don't really need him. We have much more pressing needs to fill with that first pick. CS S OLB T QB

LoneWulF said:
i know that, but all im saying is that wed be picking up a guy in the late first who would be explosive, and the double runningback thing works well for us. I only suggest this because Maroney is considered by many the best runningback in this draft, even better than Bush, and it would be a shame to watch him pass us and fall to a team like the Patriots.

I've never once heard anyone say that they think that he's the best back in the draft.........and even if anyone did think so, they would definately be in the minority. right now, I'd put him 3rd or 4th - behind Bush and DeAngelo Williams, and about even with LenDale White.

slyfox13 said:
until ronnie goes down to injury again like last year:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

you mean the 2 games he missed but would have played if we didndt have an all-star backup?

LoneWulF said:
i know we dont really need another rb, but if cutler and huff are off the board in round one and this kid falls to us, hes one of the most explosive, big backs ive ever seen, and hes gonna be a force in the nfl.

No, we can draft for any other position in the first round and it would still make more sense than taking another RB. There will be an OL, CB, or DL, or WR that we can draft. Unless Moroney falls to like the 4th I wouldn't draft him, and I would only take him then because he would be a steal.

LoneWulF said:

He'll be picked up by the Vikings. I don't think there is any way he makes it to N.E.

LoneWulF said:

We can pull a Detroit bit instead we can draft a running back with our first round pick for the next two years.

Back
Top Bottom