lawrence maroney | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lawrence maroney

Why not draft Maroney and trade Ronnie Brown for more draft picks or another first round pick and use that for a QB??....I dont know, it might sound stupid but theres a lot we could do

NYS HS Champ11 said:
Why not draft Maroney and trade Ronnie Brown for more draft picks or another first round pick and use that for a QB??....I dont know, it might sound stupid but theres a lot we could do

:stupid: ....ridiculous....

NYS HS Champ11 said:
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

I like Maroney his running style is very similar to Ricky's but without the power Ricky has.
But we can't spend a 1st round on a RB. There's no way we can replace one of the best if not the best RB's in the league for $500,000. I think we just stick with what we got. And hope Ronnie can play a full season. With Morris the backup.

LoneWulF said:
i know we dont really need another rb, but if cutler and huff are off the board in round one and this kid falls to us, hes one of the most explosive, big backs ive ever seen, and hes gonna be a force in the nfl.

hes a great back !!!!!!!!! I see him going to Minny

LoneWulF said:
i know we dont really need another rb, but if cutler and huff are off the board in round one and this kid falls to us, hes one of the most explosive, big backs ive ever seen, and hes gonna be a force in the nfl.

No need, maybe take a RB later in the draft to back up Ronnie, but no way in the first

NYS HS Champ11 said:

:eek: wow, Im not sure I have the words to respond to this ....:eek:

Jimi said:
you mean the 2 games he missed but would have played if we didndt have an all-star backup?

exactly...

Ronnie sat out... because there was no need for him to play... just let him rest and not get hurt, since he is our future...

Plus, we used it to build Ricky's trade value...

Some people just dont get it around here... :shakeno:

NYS HS Champ11 said:

Everyone pointed out how ridiculous this is and didnt say why

1- Ronnie Brown is better that Maroney IMO

2- The cap hit for trading ronnie is WAY to high

3- After we picked Maroney if we traded ronnie for another first there wouldnt be a QB worth taking there

Alex22 said:
Everyone pointed out how ridiculous this is and didnt say why

1- Ronnie Brown is better that Maroney IMO

2- The cap hit for trading ronnie is WAY to high

3- After we picked Maroney if we traded ronnie for another first there wouldnt be a QB worth taking there

Because some things don't require an explanation. For example, I don't need to explain why poop stinks. It should be a given.

Gonzo said:
Because some things don't require an explanation. For example, I don't need to explain why poop stinks. It should be a given.

mine doesn't, it's flowery :dday:

Back
Top Bottom