Lawrence should come out now after that game. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lawrence should come out now after that game.

ChitownPhins28

Basement Dweller
Reaction score
I doubt he would fall out of the top 5.
6'6", 220 and just marched his team 96 yards against what's been the #1 team in the country almost all year.
Oh yeah, I guess he needs more 'seasoning' so he could get hurt or put up some more potentially bad film...NOT!

I think most on this board would do F'n Cartwheels up to the podium to hand our ticket to Goodell with his name on it.

Doh! Fk me then. Yeah, we're not getting anywhere near that next year.

Dolphins fandom = Hell.

They would’ve (should’ve) lost that game had it not been for the refs, but yes, I would be ecstatic for Lawrence

The closet is the only thing Trevor Lawrence could come out of at this point in time since he is not ellgible.. or a college coed.

Our best chance of getting the #1 pick and our QB is this year with Burrow. We have enough ammunition to make the Bengals interested in a trade.

We won't next year for Lawrence. That said getting Burrow may take 3 1st round picks this year and 2 1st round picks next year.

Is he worth 5 first round picks and more?

Last edited:
Our best chance of getting the #1 pick and QB is this year with Burrow. We have enough ammunition to make the Bengals interested in a trade.

We won't next year for Lawrence. That said getting Burrow may take 3 1st round picks this year and 2 1st round picks next year.

Is he worth 5 first round picks?

Absolutely not not for a QB that just showed 1 year which is what RT did also.

I don't think RT really even showed a year in college. AS for Burrow's year, it's pretty historic. The guy's completion percentage would be hard to come by against air.

Our best chance of getting the #1 pick and QB is this year with Burrow. We have enough ammunition to make the Bengals interested in a trade.

After last night some folks would say yes. Personally I think that would be insane, 5 first rounders? Imagine the buyers remorse if he didn't pan out..... Is he worth 5 first rounders? .......Nope

No.

Are freaking you kidding? You think Burrow wouldn’t dominate next year too? Lol.

OMFG.

There is more than enough film on the guy. His arch has never stopped pointing up. He’s thrown significantly more passes than Tua at this point (and had already thrown more passes than Tua before his injury).

I’m trading Howard and Parker if it will help bring in the resources to acquire that kid.

Four 1s are on the table for Cincy.

We could offer an epic ransom for no.1 and still not be close to crippled in draft capitol.

It’s a unique situation we are in. Starting at the bottom but holding a ton of assets.

I’m finding out what I can do with philly to give them Howard and Parker in the off season. Two biggest weaknesses on their roster would be catapulted with talent. We can also take on the Alshon contract for them to clear up the cap space.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom