Lazor sucks... Plain and simple... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lazor sucks... Plain and simple...

NBP81

Its what you know for sure... that just aint so...
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Nevermind Tannehill or any other QB for that matter... Lazors offense doesnt involve a QB, its basically a running game with different starting locations... It works at the start when they dont have tape on you but that doesnt last very long...

What good would Rodgers be in that offense if they ask him to throw screens 1/2 the times...? No good!

AGREED!!!!!!!! This guy is so far over his head it's not even funny. Tough to watch a game he calls.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

You'd be drunk & puking before the 1st Quarter ended!!!!LOL GOD he is TERRIBLE!!

Agree with this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lazor is garbage, its such a crappy system hes running

It's a good point by the OP. His offensive design doesn't threaten the field. It's all short crap. Heck, even on 3rd and long we consistently run routes that don't even get us half the yardage back.

When watching Philly I can see where Lazor gets his horrible offensive game plan from.
Lets let him go back to Philly. He doesnt have any rhyme to his offense.

CUcjuH8UcAEOkc6-1.jpg:large

How bad could we but snapping under the center and running 2/3 times a possession? It CANNOT be worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate Bill Lazor. Miller was awesome today with 7 carries for 44 yards... Why in the living **** is this guy only getting 7 carries with that high of a YPC?! Let's keep throwing useless passes to Landry at the LOS instead... Terrible.

Tannehill can win with the right setup... Lazor's offense cannot win period...

It's a college spread offence in the nfl it's garbage and him and Chip Kelly will be back in college soon enough ..

Back
Top Bottom