League News, cuts, signings, rumors….. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

League News, cuts, signings, rumors…..

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Piggy backing off of @DrZimmer000’s countdown to free agnecy, I thought it would make sense to start consolidating league news, especially as it pertains to us. Cuts should be starting shortly.

Bengals are tagging Jessie Bates, just under $13M, leaving them with only $35M in cap space. It doesn’t take them out of the running for Armstead but it makes it tougher.

CJ Uzomah to hit the open market. Great potential pick up if we lose Gesicki.

Waiting to see what Saints, Packers, Vikings, Giants, Cowboys, Niners, Falcons plan to do….all should be busy this week.

Last edited:
Piggy backing of @DrZimmer000’s countdown to free agnecy, I thought it would make sense to start consolidating league news, especially as it pertains to us. Cuts should be starting shortly.

Bengals are tagging Jessie Bates at just under $13, leaving them with only $35M in cap space. It doesn’t take them out of the running for Armstead but it makes it tougher.

CJ Uzomah to hit the open market. Great potential pick up if we lose Gesicki.

Waiting to see what Saints, Packers, Vikings, Giants, Cowboys, Niners, Falcons plan to do….all should be busy this week.
I love Uzomah. I would give him a good hard look in free agency and would let Gesicki walk .

JC Jackson wants to be the highest paid CB in the league. Can't see us paying X and him. Not in our cards.
Buh bye Byron Jones...

But cap wise I don't think it can happen

Back
Top Bottom