League News, cuts, signings, rumors….. | Page 166 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

League News, cuts, signings, rumors…..

You don’t know me.. I would absolutely hate this signing for the Dolphins. The real numbers make it better for the Bills… but it’s still a fairly large risk on an aging player.

That's fair enough. I agree that Miller wouldn't be good for the team as it is now, mainly because Grier had done a bad job at acquiring offensive talent, while Buffalo has done well acquiring offensive and defensive talent and are in "win now" mode. I pray one day we'll be in such a position.

That's fair enough. I agree that Miller wouldn't be good for the team as it is now, mainly because Grier had done a bad job at acquiring offensive talent, while Buffalo has done well acquiring offensive and defensive talent and are in "win now" mode. I pray one day we'll be in such a position.
Me too man. It will be amazing when we can sign a Miller type and look at it as the piece that gets us a Super Bowl. Hopefully we get to celebrate that soon!

I'll give Grier props for signing Wilson and Williams. Two pretty good players at reasonable salaries. But we still need some SERIOUS upgrades at RT, LT, and C.

The Ravens signed Morgan Moses (an older, but pretty good RT) for $5 million/year, while Grier signs a special teams gunner/reserve DB for $3 million/year. That's ****ed up math.

I'll give Grier props for signing Wilson and Williams. Two pretty good players at reasonable salaries. But we still need some SERIOUS upgrades at RT, LT, and C.

The Ravens signed Morgan Moses (an older, but pretty good RT) for $5 million/year, while Grier signs a special teams gunner/reserve DB for $3 million/year. That's ****ed up math.
Hard to argue

Some people are so worried about the salary cap. They are intimidated by it. I treat it like the cl*toris. It's somewhat real, somewhat mythological, always mysterious. But we can manipulate it and get what we want if we try hard enough.

Back
Top Bottom