League News, cuts, signings, rumors….. | Page 164 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

League News, cuts, signings, rumors…..

I’m not trying to be a negative Nancy, but my gosh do we need so much more talent on this team to truly be competitive with the top 5-6 teams in the AFC. We seem light years away.

Miller's contract is likely the type of contract that gets you to the last level... or wipes out your competitive position for years.

8 sacks in 2019, out in 2020, and 9.5 last year... he'll be 33 this month. Ogbah, but way more expensive.

I'm DYING to see how this contract is structured. This may seriously hurt the Bills just when Allen's salary explodes.

Miller's contract is likely the type of contract that gets you to the last level... or wipes out your competitive position for years.

8 sacks in 2019, out in 2020, and 9.5 last year... he'll be 33 this month. Ogbah, but way more expensive.

I'm DYING to see how this contract is structured. This may seriously hurt the Bills just when Allen's salary explodes.
They’ll figure it out and be fine just like every other team does who is “cap strapped”.

I’m not trying to be a negative Nancy, but my gosh do we need so much more talent on this team to truly be competitive with the top 5-6 teams in the AFC. We seem light years away.
You're not being negative, you're being realistic. Doesn't seem like we're anywhere close to the top teams talent wise.

Von Miller's Contract won't be 6 years. Bills are just manipulating the cap. They also likely don't care what he does during the season if he's ready for the playoffs.

The Von Miller contract looks awful from outside - there has to be baked in years at the end that are meaningless for everything except bonus money.

He only needs to be a part-time player with Rousseau, Epenesa and Basham on roster to split the snap count.

Bills sign Von Miller, 6 years $120 million
This has to be a joke, or the rumor mill heard it wrong, right?

That is awful 😂🤣

Not that I want to help Buffalo, but how about you find a F'ing RUNNING BACK instead of using your $200mil QB!

Bills sign Von Miller, 6 years $120 million
This is Exactly what Im talking about!! My 'Dolphins are falling way behind' thread is about THIS! Miami is struggling to put a roof on the house and Buffalo is polishing the chandaliers with the Von Miller move. All those **** drafts have us on our knees about to get bent over for an old, oft-injured tackle, making ZERO improvements from last year's team while the head of the class in our division gets an EliteAF pass rusher.
Another 0-2 vs Buffalo coming up.

Mack Hollins to the Raiders, when did that happen?
Since they still have the same special team coach they had last season, he obviously didn’t fight to resign Hollins. Hollins was okay as a 5th WR on the team last year but I assume they believe they can upgrade the WR unit going into next season.

This is Exactly what Im talking about!! My 'Dolphins are falling way behind' thread is about THIS! Miami is struggling to put a roof on the house and Buffalo is polishing the chandaliers with the Von Miller move. All those **** drafts have us on our knees about to get bent over for an old, oft-injured tackle, making ZERO improvements from last year's team while the head of the class in our division gets an EliteAF pass rusher.
Another 0-2 vs Buffalo coming up.
Looks more like the Bills got “bent over” for an old… not the same AF pass rusher… but keeping doing you man.

Since they still have the same special team coach they had last season, he obviously didn’t fight to resign Hollins. Hollins was okay as a 5th WR on the team last year but I assume they believe they can upgrade the WR unit going into next season.

Oh we definitely need to upgrade the WR unit. I didn’t post my comment because I wanted to keep him.

I just missed the news driving home from work. I wanted to check my phone the whole time but didn’t. Well ok I checked when stopped at lights.

Make no mistake about it I preferred he would move on. I understand the attachment fans have to high though.

Back
Top Bottom