League News, cuts, signings, rumors….. | Page 165 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

League News, cuts, signings, rumors…..

Looks more like the Bills got “bent over” for an old… not the same AF pass rusher… but keeping doing you man.
They're in a position where this move could win them this year's Superbowl. It speaks to how far away the Dolphins are and never make up ground cuz Dolphins always just trying to keep the roof from caving in. Every Fkn Year.

Dude d
This is Exactly what Im talking about!! My 'Dolphins are falling way behind' thread is about THIS! Miami is struggling to put a roof on the house and Buffalo is polishing the chandaliers with the Von Miller move. All those **** drafts have us on our knees about to get bent over for an old, oft-injured tackle, making ZERO improvements from last year's team while the head of the class in our division gets an EliteAF pass rusher.
Another 0-2 vs Buffalo coming up.
Dude do you actually even like the Dolphins, your constant negative opinion says otherwise

We all can all be very proud of Grier being so thrifty and refusing to pay for talent, when Tua is running for his life again next season. This is getting ****ing ridiculous. There are only a handful of good OTs available right now. Dallas is open to taking a mid-round pick for La'el Collins, and Grier is sitting there clipping Aldi's coupons in his office, while gazing dreamily at the picture of Stephen Ross on his desk. Make a ****ing move, Grier! If you don't, this will be Tua's last year in Miami, and expect him to miss a significant amount of time after getting blindsided again.

I can't believe what I'm reading from some here. Some of you seem to think that Coach Applebaum and Coach Smith are just going to sprinkle some magic fairy dust on Austin Jackson, Liam Eichenberg, and Mike Dieter and see them sprout into Pro Bowl players. Working to develop those players is great, but don't go all in on those guys protecting Tua and Teddy next year. Invest some god damned money in critical positions FFS!!

Looks more like the Bills got “bent over” for an old… not the same AF pass rusher… but keeping doing you man.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the Bills FO decisions have been more effective than ours over the last several years. They'll cut him in a few years if necessary and be just fine financially. Von Miller just might be playing in a second straight Super Bowl. If that's the case, I'm sure the Bills will be ok with the future cap ramifications. We can only dream to be in the position the Bills are in right now.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the Bills FO decisions have been more effective than ours over the last several years. They'll cut him in a few years if necessary and be just fine financially. Von Miller just might be playing in a second straight Super Bowl. If that's the case, I'm sure the Bills will be ok with the future cap ramifications. We can only dream to be in the position the Bills are in right now.
Yeah I just read the real numbers and it seems to basically be a 3 year deal around 17.5 a year. Better when you see it that way.

We all can all be very proud of Grier being so thrifty and refusing to pay for talent, when Tua is running for his life again next season. This is getting ****ing ridiculous. There are only a handful of good OTs available right now. Dallas is open to taking a mid-round pick for La'el Collins, and Grier is sitting there clipping Aldi's coupons in his office, while gazing dreamily at the picture of Stephen Ross on his desk. Make a ****ing move, Grier! If you don't, this will be Tua's last year in Miami, and expect him to miss a significant amount of time after getting blindsided again.

I can't believe what I'm reading from some here. Some of you seem to think that Coach Applebaum and Coach Smith are just going to sprinkle some magic fairy dust on Austin Jackson, Liam Eichenberg, and Mike Dieter and see them sprout into Pro Bowl players. Working to develop those players is great, but don't go all in on those guys protecting Tua and Teddy next year. Invest some god damned money in critical positions FFS!!
Freaking Awesome

Sour grapes, anyone? 🍇 If we signed Miller, you'd be petitioning to reserve a spot for him in the ring of honor.
You don’t know me.. I would absolutely hate this signing for the Dolphins. The real numbers make it better for the Bills… but it’s still a fairly large risk on an aging player.

I'm not even bothered by the fact we haven't or might not spend supposedly 'crazy" money on a big-name FA this year. We're nowhere near good enough for that to be effective. I'm bothered by the fact that we never are one of the 6 or so teams that try because they genuinely are that one piece away from contending. It sucks.

6-years, $120M seems crazy for Miller given the fact he's about to turn 33...

That said, he's still got gas in the tank, and we 100% need to make sure our o-line situation is addressed because he'll wreak havoc on AJ, JD, or LE
How can that be right? The guy is 33. He's entering those situational pass rusher years.

Wow!!
You don’t know me.. I would absolutely hate this signing for the Dolphins. The real numbers make it better for the Bills… but it’s still a fairly large risk on an aging player.
I'm with you, I'd pass on this one!

I'm not even bothered by the fact we haven't or might not spend supposedly 'crazy" money on a big-name FA this year. We're nowhere near good enough for that to be effective. I'm bothered by the fact that we never are one of the 6 or so teams that try because they genuinely are that one piece away from contending. It sucks.
This right here!! This is why we should all be mad. This is why I don’t think Miller or any other big name moves the needle for us at all. We need to get to the point where that one player pushes us over the edge. Be mad that we aren’t there, not that we aren’t signing those players.

Just disappointed they didn’t seem to want to address some things, but there is still time. They really needed to find a number 2 WR to go opposite of Waddle.

Resigning Williams, albeit cheap still is a head scratcher cause the guy is a walking injury. So is Parker.

Back
Top Bottom