League Wide Cuts Thread (non-dolphins) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

League Wide Cuts Thread (non-dolphins)

Could be an upgrade over Brendel

If we get a pivot injury before brendel ready I could see this. Otherwise I don’t

Soft. Bet they roll with Kilgore and Larsen til brendel ready. Provided no injuries
I assume with Asiata getting PS'ed and Brendel IR'd that Larson's injury wasn't serious enough for him to miss the first game? I'm pretty damn sure 6'9" Zach Sterup can't play center.

I assume with Asiata getting PS'ed and Brendel IR'd that Larson's injury wasn't serious enough for him to miss the first game? I'm pretty damn sure 6'9" Zach Sterup can't play center.

Larsen and Sterup active depth o line week 1

They may want to pay young week to week or maybe they feel Sterup is ready for the full role.

I think it’s more the former

Even with Asiata and Hilland on the PS, they can't form a full 2nd string OL in practice without young.

Did they cut him?

If they did they are trying to go 7 or 8 deep in the oline til they need to do it different in terms of what they plan to play in games with

Or it’s a week to week thing after week 1 which young would be prime for

How good is this guy??? I know every player that is cut, Dolfans believe he is the savior. But we only have space for 53 not 530.

I don't think we need a C with Brendel on IR with designation to return and Larsen healthy. Larsen actually looked pretty good in a few snaps at center.

Grasu must be pretty important since 2 threads were needed for the same guy.

Back
Top Bottom