LeBron, Bosh, and D Wade.....It's a reality | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron, Bosh, and D Wade.....It's a reality

I wouldn't start giving the Heat championship rings just yet fellas. LOL. This is why we play the games. No doubt the Heat are odds on favorites to come out of the east next season...but alot depends on who else is on the team, how they are coached and how these huge egos play with each other...and of course injuries and durability.

I am glad Drama King James has finally made a freaking decision. What a theatrical thriller that was! I only hope that the grass is indeed greener for him on the other side of the pond.

Go Lakers!!

I wouldn't start giving the Heat championship rings just yet fellas. LOL. This is why we play the games. No doubt the Heat are odds on favorites to come out of the east next season...but alot depends on who else is on the team, how they are coached and how these huge egos play with each other...and of course injuries and durability.

I am glad Drama King James has finally made a freaking decision. What a theatrical thriller that was! I only hope that the grass is indeed greener for him on the other side of the pond.

Go Lakers!!

54f35755e98d8a7a11911350d579bd8ed033c6a-1.gif

Well let's see, we've got Bosh at PF, Lebron at SF, Wade at SG, and now Mike Miller at PG. Anyone think we bring back Shaq to round out the starting lineup?

Well let's see, we've got Bosh at PF, Lebron at SF, Wade at SG, and now Mike Miller at PG. Anyone think we bring back Shaq to round out the starting lineup?

Chalmers will run the PG. Miller will spot up on the wing. Starting lineup is going to be interesting. Looks like we're going to have to stick Bosh at Center unless we can get that big bag of fat back.

Chalmers will run the PG. Miller will spot up on the wing. Starting lineup is going to be interesting. Looks like we're going to have to stick Bosh at Center unless we can get that big bag of fat back.

I herd Shaq is looking for a team lol.....

It's either:
PG:wade
SG:miller
SF:James
PF:bosh
C:Anthony or Pittman

Or
James
Wade
Miller
Bosh
Anthony or pittman

It's crazy. A dream. ;)
I love me some LeBron!! I want to buy his jersey tomorrow!!

It's crazy. A dream. ;)
I love me some LeBron!! I want to buy his jersey tomorrow!!

I was going to buy one tonight but they don't have it in white yet. I you want a jersey, go to footballfanatics.com. They have the black and red up right now. And before you check out, use the promo code "AMEX15" for 15% off your total.

He could finally get his ring for the king.

Back
Top Bottom