LeBron, Bosh, and D Wade.....It's a reality | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron, Bosh, and D Wade.....It's a reality

Defensively though...Chalmers is sick. I'm sure that running the point for this team will be a breeze. LeBron has to learn how to move without the ball.

Defensively though...Chalmers is sick. I'm sure that running the point for this team will be a breeze. LeBron has to learn how to move without the ball.
i think he's finally happy that he doesnt have to carry a team every night, wade too.

This will be fun to watch, no doubt about it, Will the Heat become the "yankees/patriots" of the NBA in terms of the team that everyone will love to hate? lol

Gotta win first and that's not a given even w/ those 3. Can those 3 play together? that is a HUGE question mark plus Lebron has proven he's not a winner so far, he's had teams capable of winning the last few years and he has not been able to lead them to a championship. We'll see what happens, On paper they look like the favorite but so did the '04 Lakers and they actually had winners like Shaq and kob on that team still in their primes.

After watching Chalmers get torched by an old Mike Bibby repeatedly, I gave up on him as a defensive point guard. I'll give him some credit in that he came on late in the season and played well as a off guard, but I think the experiment with him at the point is over with. The truth is that he has never been a point guard anytime in his career and probably never will be.

Wade has always expressed a reluctance to play point, but I think he'll do it on this team with Lebron more than capable of playing point forward. The issue is who defends the quick guards, something Wade has always struggled with.

Everyone said the same thing about the trio in Boston. These guys are good friends, they have played together and more importantly they WANT to play together. Anyone who says there is concern they can't is just hating. They don't want to give the South Florida team the props they deserve. I mean comen on...do you REALLY think that these three are not going to win???

Gotta win first and that's not a given even w/ those 3. Can those 3 play together? that is a HUGE question mark plus Lebron has proven he's not a winner so far, he's had teams capable of winning the last few years and he has not been able to lead them to a championship. We'll see what happens, On paper they look like the favorite but so did the '04 Lakers and they actually had winners like Shaq and kob on that team still in their primes.

Everyone said the same thing about the trio in Boston. These guys are good friends, they have played together and more importantly they WANT to play together. Anyone who says there is concern they can't is just hating. They don't want to give the South Florida team the props they deserve. I mean comen on...do you REALLY think that these three are not going to win???

I think they will win at some point, the difference btw the Boston guys is Allen was always a complimentary player, Pierce wasn't a true star like Wade or James and he had never won before(Wade has). Garnett was the only true star and these guys were older, now you have 2 superstars, one star who are all in their primes now. Wade is the oldest at 28, the youngest of the Celtics trio was 30.

Again, I do think thye will eventually break through- will it be this year? I don't know.

Both Allen and Pierce were stars in their own minds. Remember Allen telling anyone who would listen that he was better than Kobe when there were rumors the two would be swapped? Pierce said he was the best player in the world after they dumped Walker. Allen has cooled down a bit as hes gotten older but Pierce is still an arrogant *******....queue up the most recent three point contest tape.

These guys all have their egos. Who wouldn't when they're the best at what they do and have millions following their every move? But on the court these are some of the most unselfish stars we have in the game. This isn't going to turn into a Shaq/Kobe fiasco, where both refused to pass the ball to the other. The question is more what Riley can get to complement the trio. Mike Miller is a start, but they still need a perimeter defender, a couple more shooters, and some size.

Both Allen and Pierce were stars in their own minds. Remember Allen telling anyone who would listen that he was better than Kobe when there were rumors the two would be swapped? Pierce said he was the best player in the world after they dumped Walker. Allen has cooled down a bit as hes gotten older but Pierce is still an arrogant *******....queue up the most recent three point contest tape.

These guys all have their egos. Who wouldn't when they're the best at what they do and have millions following their every move? But on the court these are some of the most unselfish stars we have in the game. This isn't going to turn into a Shaq/Kobe fiasco, where both refused to pass the ball to the other. The question is more what Riley can get to complement the trio. Mike Miller is a start, but they still need a perimeter defender, a couple more shooters, and some size.

They could think that all they want but they were never superstars and they were getting older and hadn't won. They have more talent than Boston's big 3 but this isn't going to be as easy to win as it was in '08 for Boston. I do think they will win at some point whether it's this year, next year or 2 years from now but they aren't automatically champs today.

Back
Top Bottom