LeBron, Bosh, and D Wade.....It's a reality | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron, Bosh, and D Wade.....It's a reality

haslem comes back for the vet minimum??? really...

d fish to meet with riley tomorrow

if you guys get fisher you're one big in the middle away from being the bar none favorites in the east...i'd say

fisher is crafty...i can't see the vet minimum either but maybe just maybe the blake signing ticked him off...but that's what some guy in los angeles is reporting and espn news has been running it...

but what big is gonna take the vet minimum that isn't done...i could see shaq wanting to join that group but he could screw up chemistry on offense...

i'm not gonna lie i've been a lebron fan since he came in the league and i saw he was a bird like level passer and unselfish player...dudes basketball iq is off the charts...and my god is he a high flier...

if my celtics can't win it in the east and the finals i'm gonna root for the heat all the way...no doubt...

you guys just got who imo could have possibly gone down as the best player of all time...but he's got to get that killer instinct like kobe and jordan...or at least he did have to til he joined wade....

wow...wow...that's one bad *** combo

fisher is crafty...i can't see the vet minimum either but maybe just maybe the blake signing ticked him off...but that's what some guy in los angeles is reporting and espn news has been running it...

but what big is gonna take the vet minimum that isn't done...i could see shaq wanting to join that group but he could screw up chemistry on offense...

Screw Shaq. The "Big Rental" can go play with an overpaid Joe Johnson in Atlanta or go to the NBA retirement home better known as the San Antonio Spurs. Shaq burned every damn bridge he could when he left Miami, the guy is 38 years old but still believes he can run like he's 28. I would take an unproven Dexter Pittman over Shaq at this point.

you need a big that can give you minutes and boards...and a post presence...i agree i wouldn't want shaq but i wouldn't put my eggs in pittman either...that's a bit too optimistic right now at least

the one thing the lakers have other than kobe is length...if you can't keep them off the offensive boards you can be in real trouble...a legit length piece in that starting 5 would do wonders for the heats chances...

54866216-1.jpg

Screw Shaq. The "Big Rental" can go play with an overpaid Joe Johnson in Atlanta or go to the NBA retirement home better known as the San Antonio Spurs. Shaq burned every damn bridge he could when he left Miami, the guy is 38 years old but still believes he can run like he's 28. I would take an unproven Dexter Pittman over Shaq at this point.

Ahem ... That's 4 Time NBA Champion retirement home San Antonio Spurs! :lol:

and, NO - we don't want Shaq either.

these haters are coming from everywhere this one dude wrote a list of 10 reasons why Miami wont win a ring. he listed weak at PG, weak at center, the ego problems, and one of the weakest benches in the NBA among a few other things. I guess this dude knows what we are gonna do before we do. must not have known about the Mike Miller signing or that Haslem is going to come back or about Raja Bell or Fisher. weak bench? yea right we are looking at Raja Bell and Haslem to name a couple im sure are locks. hell Mike Miller is probably a key bench player

Back
Top Bottom