LeBron, Bosh, and D Wade.....It's a reality | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron, Bosh, and D Wade.....It's a reality

The "New World Order" of basketball?

[video=youtube;Qoxi37vvviQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qoxi37vvviQ&feature=related[/video]

The Lakers will be able to pay him far more than the Heat. It comes down to how cheap Buss is feeling at the moment....he tried to undercut Fisher before and Fisher bolted, so it wouldn't be unprecedented. If the Lakers offer 4 mil hes staying. If they don't Kobe would be one unhappy man.

The roster is rounding out to form rather quickly.....the way I see it now:

PG - Wade/???/Beverly
SG - Miller/(maybe Barnes)/Chalmers
SF - Lebron/Butler
PF - Bosh/Haslem/Varnado
C - Ilgauskas/Haslem/Pittman

Wade can get over his reluctance to play the point with two other ball handlers playing beside him in Miller and Lebron. He and Lebron can share the duties of initiating the offense. I think Chalmers found his role as an off guard late in the season....he can come in when Wade or Lebron or both are on the bench. Assuming Haslem re-signs you'll see a lot of the Haslem/Bosh frontcourt. Bosh says he doesn't want to play center but hes just going to have to accept the fact that a lot of times hes going to be the biggest guy on the court. Haslem will take the harder defensive assignment though.

To me that's a pretty good team. The issue is still how do you defend teams with size (LA/Orlando) and all of the quick PGs in the east. I don't know if there are any easy solutions to the size problem....no way Riley, Wade, or Lebron sign off on Shaq. The best option I see is Kwame Brown.....scary as that sounds he can at least give you some muscle in the post.

i have to agree with dolphan, we will not be getting fisher, i say we bring back jwill, he would be the perfect pg for this team. also would not mind big z, or brad miller at c. also i guess we could try acie law at pg. anybody know where could i go to get an updated list of players that are still free agents

The Lakers will be able to pay him far more than the Heat. It comes down to how cheap Buss is feeling at the moment....he tried to undercut Fisher before and Fisher bolted, so it wouldn't be unprecedented. If the Lakers offer 4 mil hes staying. If they don't Kobe would be one unhappy man.

The roster is rounding out to form rather quickly.....the way I see it now:

PG - Wade/???/Beverly
SG - Miller/(maybe Barnes)/Chalmers
SF - Lebron/Butler
PF - Bosh/Haslem/Varnado
C - Ilgauskas/Haslem/Pittman

Wade can get over his reluctance to play the point with two other ball handlers playing beside him in Miller and Lebron. He and Lebron can share the duties of initiating the offense. I think Chalmers found his role as an off guard late in the season....he can come in when Wade or Lebron or both are on the bench. Assuming Haslem re-signs you'll see a lot of the Haslem/Bosh frontcourt. Bosh says he doesn't want to play center but hes just going to have to accept the fact that a lot of times hes going to be the biggest guy on the court. Haslem will take the harder defensive assignment though.

To me that's a pretty good team. The issue is still how do you defend teams with size (LA/Orlando) and all of the quick PGs in the east. I don't know if there are any easy solutions to the size problem....no way Riley, Wade, or Lebron sign off on Shaq. The best option I see is Kwame Brown.....scary as that sounds he can at least give you some muscle in the post.

Surely you're joking?

Its not like there are a lot of defensive minded big men out there. I see Theo Ratliff, Brown, and Ben Wallace. I don't know if Theo and Ben even want to play another year, or how much they have left if they do. Even if hes useless in most every other aspect, at least Kwame gives you a body you can throw at Howard so you don't have to constantly double team him.

yeah but kwame's handlers are evidently looking for mid level exception money at minimum...

i think fish is just using the heat as leverage vs los angeles...either step up your offer lakers or i''ll join another contender for the vet minimum...

^^^ yeah i think that might be ok...but i don't know that bad miller is a "i'll play for the vet minimum" kinda guy...maybe he is

yeah but kwame's handlers are evidently looking for mid level exception money at minimum...

Good luck with that....all the crazy money has been spent on Milicic and Gooden. Noone is going to give him MLE money.

i think fish is just using the heat as leverage vs los angeles...either step up your offer lakers or i''ll join another contender for the vet minimum...

The Heat are offering more than the vet min. And they're probably offering 2 or 3 yrs to the Lakers' one. I do think he goes back to LA in the end.

From Ira:

Haslem email to Sun Sentinel, and, therefore, Heat fans: "Turned down full mid level from Dallas and Denver. See u next season."

Looks like they'll have a couple mil to offer Fisher. If he heads back to LA next in line is probably Barnes. Orlando just signed QRich so Barnes is probably on his way out.

i have to agree with dolphan, we will not be getting fisher, i say we bring back jwill, he would be the perfect pg for this team. also would not mind big z, or brad miller at c. also i guess we could try acie law at pg. anybody know where could i go to get an updated list of players that are still free agents

Probably the best option Miami has at this point until Pittman is ready to play.

Good move on Fishers part....visiting Miami that is. It just sent a message to the Lakers that they don't have the only deal in town. Fisher would have been a great addition to the Heat...thank God he stayed with the Lakers.

Good move on Fishers part....visiting Miami that is. It just sent a message to the Lakers that they don't have the only deal in town. Fisher would have been a great addition to the Heat...thank God he stayed with the Lakers.

Keeps Kobe happy. Which is definately priority numero uno for the Lakers. Although, Fisher will probably see even less minutes in the regular season now that Steve Blake is on the roster.

Back
Top Bottom