LeBron, Bosh, and D Wade.....It's a reality | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron, Bosh, and D Wade.....It's a reality

We all new the haters would be out in full force. The purists will say you need more than 3 guys to win. The fact is there has NEVER been a team with 3 of the best 5 guys in the NBA on it. The 3 kings will win regardless of who we put around them. Yes we need some decent players to go with them, but with Miller( a 3-point shooter) and a decent, just decent, center it's over with. Riley is already showing that he plans to have good depth. If we add fisher, and Bell any other guys can fill out the roster and we will win.....period. I know other team's fans are hating, but the Heat are 4 real.

Okay so LeBron and Bosh signed the same deal. 6 years, $110 million.
Wade signed a 6 year/$107 million deal.
Also, Haslem and Miller deals to be done early next week.

Deal terms - Chad Ford twitter
Haslem, Miller deals - Ira Winderman twitter

LeBron and Bosh deals start at $14.5 million and Wade's starts at $14.2 million.
i like that haslem wants to resign. i still hate the gators, always will. cant wait to see lebron posterize noah when we play the bulls.

so the big 3 count for 43.2 million, Im pretty sure Miller is getting 6 a year and add 800k for Chalmers and we are at 50 million, with 8 million left for Haslem and co.

I doubt Fisher signs with Miami. The whole point of being in LA was to be close to his daughter and her doctors. The Lakers signing Blake wasn't to replace Fisher, but Jordan Farmar....who in all likelihood will sign somewhere else. The Fish stays in LA if Kobe has anything to say about it.

Kobe Bryant:We need to have him back, it's as simple as that. It's not a question of if he will be back; it's a matter of when. . . . I don't care what [the cost] is. They need to work that out and get him back because his significance to our ballclub and to me cannot be understated.

Does anybody know where I can find the press conference in full. I've got a full directv package here in Denmark, is it going to be repeated anywhere. If not does anyone know a link to it. I've searched but can only find poor quality clips of it.

Mike Miller is a starter, isn't he?

Or at least rotating with Chalmers.

Miller-Chalmers on the point, D-Wade plays shooting guard. Simple. I hope we can find a center, whether it be Pittman, or Fat Shaq, or whoever so Bosh can stay at power forward. Maybe Udonis can play center.

Mike Miller is a starter, isn't he?

Or at least rotating with Chalmers.

Miller-Chalmers on the point, D-Wade plays shooting guard. Simple. I hope we can find a center, whether it be Pittman, or Fat Shaq, or whoever so Bosh can stay at power forward. Maybe Udonis can play center.

He can play it, but he would be an undersized C.

i like that haslem wants to resign. i still hate the gators, always will. cant wait to see lebron posterize noah when we play the bulls.

your boys haslem and miller are both gators my friend. just sayin'.

Speaking of potential C's. Juwan Howard could be a possibility. I know, I know the guy is an ancient relic, but I wouldn't rule it out. It certainly more of a possibility than "Rent-A-Shaq."

Back
Top Bottom