lebron haters have to be mad | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lebron haters have to be mad

Isnt the fact that his teammates stink and yet they are doing this well speak volumes about how good he is? You cant say his team stinks, but if Lebron doesnt get to the finals I wont respect him. It's a team game, not getting to the finals would say more about the rest of the team then him. Stop hating.

Well his team does stink. The East is incredibly weak in comparison to the West. He is a very good player and will only get better as time goes on.

I'm also not hating. Perhaps you could agree with anyone on this site for a change

ONE game doesn't make LeBron as good as MJ. Even Andrew Toney threw down 25 points in one quarter on the Boston Celtics in a playoff game back in the day. I will wait until LeBron wins a championship, or even plays in one before I call him the King. He's not even a Prince, yet. :wink:

So I question why he's called "King" and get **** for it but then you do it too and everyone loves you. Damnit :lol:

James is a good player, But the Pistons are not playing great defense. The Spurs will win the title no matter who wins this series

Well his team does stink. The East is incredibly weak in comparison to the West. He is a very good player and will only get better as time goes on.

I'm also not hating. Perhaps you could agree with anyone on this site for a change

Uh...I'm agreeing with the vast majority of people in this thread.

Uh...I'm agreeing with the vast majority of people in this thread.

He also agrees with me that SC is #1 and that Notre Dame is hot garbage so just leave him alone.

I was in Long Beach yesterday. I was lookin for a dude with a Brady Quinn tattoo....

Lebron's teammates let him down alot more than they should

win asa team, lose as a team.....one playershould not scre 29 of teams last 30 and 25 in a row.....kobe at least TRIED to get his teammates involved. then again, Lebron is allowed to travel and foul but because hes a star the NBa gives him special treatment....i really cant stand the NBA

/end rant

gotta love team players like lebron :rolleyes:

I can't believe you can say this about Lebron. He carries the team down the stretch, because nobody else on the team, on almost any team could do that. The Cavs had 13 assists that game, Lebron had 7 of them.

I can't believe you can say this about Lebron. He carries the team down the stretch, because nobody else on the team, on almost any team could do that. The Cavs had 13 assists that game, Lebron had 7 of them.

when ur taking 99% of the shots, thats not carrying the team. thats saying, "you guys suck just give me the ball". If i were on the cavs id feel disrespected.

also id like to point out how bron got a pass for elbowing the dude in the head...i know old news but it still pisses me off

win asa team, lose as a team.....one playershould not scre 29 of teams last 30 and 25 in a row.....kobe at least TRIED to get his teammates involved. then again, Lebron is allowed to travel and foul but because hes a star the NBa gives him special treatment....i really cant stand the NBA

/end rant

LeBron=still playing

Kobe=not

Back
Top Bottom