lebron haters have to be mad | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lebron haters have to be mad

when ur taking 99% of the shots, thats not carrying the team. thats saying, "you guys suck just give me the ball". If i were on the cavs id feel disrespected.

also id like to point out how bron got a pass for elbowing the dude in the head...i know old news but it still pisses me off

Lebron is one of the most unselfish players in the game, and he even got criticized for it in game 1. But of course, people's memories are short. Also, I doubt the cavs feel disrespected for winning and being on the brink of making the finals. Lebron is their leader and he is putting them on his shoulders when he needs to like a good leader should.

Lebron is one of the most unselfish players in the game, and he even got criticized for it in game 1. But of course, people's memories are short. Also, I doubt the cavs feel disrespected for winning and being on the brink of making the finals. Lebron is their leader and he is putting them on his shoulders when he needs to like a good leader should.

he got criticized because people glorify the player not the team nowadays...i have no problem with him passing to a wide open player. again, not involving your teammates is not taking the team on your shoulders. great players make the guys around them better. he does not

great players make the guys around them better. he does not

And you wanna take up the Kobe argument? They are bot playin with scrubs. Give the guy his due he's a great player. Just enjoy his game

you're hatred for him has blinded you. He has been great this whole series. And has made big shot after big shot.

Well, he wasn't great in game 1

He's one of the top 3 players in the league, but he hasn't proven anything new unless he beats Detroit.

he got criticized because people glorify the player not the team nowadays...i have no problem with him passing to a wide open player. again, not involving your teammates is not taking the team on your shoulders. great players make the guys around them better. he does not

Lebron: 0 points in the first quarter and they are leading.

So much for not getting his teammates involved. :rolleyes2

King James!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, Daniel Gibson says hi. Had it not been for his lack of PG development as a sophomore, Gibson would've been a lotto pick. He was always a deadly scorer, but no one knew if he could be a PG.

King James and Prince Gibson!

The did play great tonight and everyone did a great job for them. Daniel Gibson has turned into the if James is getting doubled which takes alot off of Larry Hughes.

However the Cavs are gunna get killed in the NBA Finals when they play the best team in the NBA.

and how did this turn into a Dwayne Wayne thread??? He hasn't played in a month!!!

YOU ARE NOT THE CHAMPS ANYMORE. GET OVER IT.

UHHH...WRONG. We are Champs forever.....just like the Lakers, Celtics, Pistons, Spurs, etc.....they don't take away rings when you get eliminated the following year....last I checked.

As for Lebron...he has been very impressive...his supporting cast is garbage. LEBRON has willed that team into the finals.

How can he not be the MVP? (Time for Dirk to do the right thing and send it to Bron Bron)

Back
Top Bottom