LeBron James Apologizes to Cleveland | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron James Apologizes to Cleveland

Something like that. I root against them just because my brother and J are die-hards and I like poking at them. This is especially true for my brother who really gets worked up about sports :lol:. I thought Lebron was wrong for HOW he left Cleveland, but actually leaving made a lot of sense to me.

Got 'cha. And yes, I agree with you about how he left, not why he left

It's just outright laughably disingenuous how some haters want to discredit the Heats handily vanquishing of a team that would probably have beaten Atlanta in 5 - yet cling to the delusion that beating The Bengals, an absolutely dead team walking and a Colts team fielding an inept Curtis Painter and his fellow scrubs - was in reality anything other than a disgraceful act of charity and an embarrasment to the League.. Go know :idk:

Miami was an instant title contender the day all 3 signed w/ the Heat(Wade re-signed).

Look at those Bulls rosters, especially the first 3-peat teams. Those teams weren't littered w/ top tier talent. They had talent but nothing close to the Lakers, Celtics or Sixers of the 80s. He led his teams to championships, Lebron couldn't do that in Cleveland so he pulled an Alonzo.

This isn't a debate about who was better cause we all know Jordan is. Its the fact that he didn't do anything by himself even though he was the greatest. But I keep forgetting that you don't think that Pippen was a top 50 talent. All those teams that were Jordans roadblocks to get his 3peats were also filled with players who weren't the same as they were the prior year. Name one player on the Cavs that played with Lebron in any year that would even be considered a top 50 talent in todays game let alone all time. On second thought, don't bother cause your reasoning of him not being able to do it alone is ridiculous cause no one person can beat a whole team.

As a basketball fan it's fun to watch Miami, I think this team over the next couple of year will evolve into a truly great team I just hate the way they were put together.

Yeah, they were put together like every other team that puts pieces together.

Free agency and such.

Just a bunch of AWFUL human beings doing what they want with their careers.

:lol:

It's just outright laughably disingenuous how some haters want to discredit the Heats handily vanquishing of a team that would probably have beaten Atlanta in 5 - yet cling to the delusion that beating The Bengals, an absolutely dead team walking and a Colts team fielding an inept Curtis Painter and his fellow scrubs - was in reality anything other than a disgraceful act of charity and an embarrasment to the League.. Go know :idk:

It's worse when a jealous football fan will make fun of a team for beating Indy w/ a qtr and a half of backups then whipping Cincy's starters beofre they pulled them while the year before their team had an easier road to postseason only to get humiliated at home in the WC rd.

This isn't a debate about who was better cause we all know Jordan is. Its the fact that he didn't do anything by himself even though he was the greatest. But I keep forgetting that you don't think that Pippen was a top 50 talent. All those teams that were Jordans roadblocks to get his 3peats were also filled with players who weren't the same as they were the prior year. Name one player on the Cavs that played with Lebron in any year that would even be considered a top 50 talent in todays game let alone all time. On second thought, don't bother cause your reasoning of him not being able to do it alone is ridiculous cause no one person can beat a whole team.

Jordan carried those teams to titles. Pippen was very good, I think he was overrated b/c of playing next to Michael.

Talent level is not the same today, Lebron didn't have to beat Magic's lakers, those good Bulls teams, the Jazz w/ Malone and Stockton. All those teams would be winning championships in today's NBA. Lebron had a chance to win, he chose the easy way out to a championship. We know he's going to win multiple titles over the next few years, he could have earned them in Cleveland.

This is a Lebron issue not a Heat issue. Pat Riley did a great job (BS he didn't solely win exec of the year), you guys should be excited but I hated seeing an all time great player take the easy way out.

Yeah, they were put together like every other team that puts pieces together.

Free agency and such.

Just a bunch of AWFUL human beings doing what they want with their careers.

:lol:

Adding possibly the best player in the sport to a top 3-4 player is not how other teams have built. The best guys usually stay and teams build around them. You guys can rationalize it all you want, he chose to be handed a title rather than build and work for it. There's not a doubt in my mind that if he stayed in Cleveland they would have beat this broken down Boston team and he would have been a hero for doing so. His emotions could have been real, a real accomplishment rather than the phony emotions the other night acting like they won an NBA title- acting like they beat the 60s or 80s Celtics.

Cool. He beats a busted Boston team and loses to Chicago.

Still gets bashed for winning nothing.

Still playing with a garbage team that NO ONE WAS BUILDING AROUND.

THAT'S THE ****ING PROBLEM.

You want to win, you want to matter, you want to make your time and devotion to the game of basketball matter to YOU, then you get the **** out of Cleveland where you'd never win a Goddamn thing.

LeBron isn't being handed ANYTHING.

You want to win, you want to matter, you want to make your time and devotion to the game of basketball matter to YOU, then you get the **** out of Cleveland where you'd never win a Goddamn thing.

If they don't beat Chicago he will get roasted but reagrdless what happens this year they are winning titles in the coming years. I think we all know that. He took the easy way out and will get his rings.

I'm saying had he stayed in Cleveland, MAYBE they beat Boston but they get slammed by Chicago. Had LeBron gone and played with Derrick Rose you'd have no problem. Had LeBron gone and played with Amar'e in New York you wouldn't have a problem. But for some reason, because it's Wade and Miami, somehow he doesn't get credit for whatever he wins.

You keep blabbering about staying and building and other nonsense. You do realize that LeBron isn't capable of building, correct? He wasn't the owner or the GM. Those dudes built trash around him.

You stay with a company for seven years and you get garbage benefits and no raise...I don't know about you but I'm gonna go look for another company to work for. A company where I can get some perks, a raise I deserve, and a chance to matter.

"But...but...loyalty and building....and...and....I want my sports to be ideal because everything else in life isn't."

Get ****ing real.

:lol: :lol:

I'm saying had he stayed in Cleveland, MAYBE they beat Boston but they get slammed by Chicago. Had LeBron gone and played with Derrick Rose you'd have no problem. Had LeBron gone and played with Amar'e in New York you wouldn't have a problem. But for some reason, because it's Wade and Miami, somehow he doesn't get credit for whatever he wins.

You keep blabbering about staying and building and other nonsense. You do realize that LeBron isn't capable of building, correct? He wasn't the owner or the GM. Those dudes built trash around him.

You stay with a company for seven years and you get garbage benefits and no raise...I don't know about you but I'm gonna go look for another company to work for. A company where I can get some perks, a raise I deserve, and a chance to matter.

"But...but...loyalty and building....and...and....I want my sports to be ideal because everything else in life isn't."

Get ****ing real.

:lol: :lol:

Who knows what moves they make? Maybe they could have beaten Chicago? It's not all about THIS YEAR, he's still a player years away from his 30s.

Had he gone to NY and played w/ Amar'e I would be saying the same thing, just like if he went to Chi and played w/ Rose. It's not about Miami, it's about pairing up w/ another superstar and another AS player.

He wasn't the owner or GM but he ran that franchise, maybe if they didn't do everything to cater to him he would have had more talent around him?

yes, making hundreds of millios is comparable to getting garbage benefits in a regular job:lol: Every day he stepped on the court in Cleveland he had a chance to win b/c he was the best player on the Court. He managed to win 60+ games every year but couldn't deliver when it mattered most b/c he couldn't take the presure of being the go to guy.

It's even about loyalty, as a basketball fan it's disappoitning a player as great as him would slink away to want to be handed a championship. Great players should feel they can win w/ anybody. That is the attitude I want to see from an all time great. It's one thing if he's 35 and nearing the end and it hasn't worked out but in his mid 20s giving up already? It's disappointing as a fan of the game. You'd be disappointed too if he went anywhere but Miami.

Does Miami win their lone title without Shaq being on the team?

You forgot to mention the fantastic endorsements he got b/c of that job. Hell they might even pay more than his contract :)

Lebrons Nike contract went from $90 mil with the Cavs being a small market to around $125 mil for being in Miami's big market

If he did it for that reason he would have went to the #1 market.

Does Miami win their lone title without Shaq being on the team?

As much as I hate to say it, no they don't. I will say that Alonzo had more to do with the title in the finals than Shaq did. I hated every second that Shaq was down here.

And junc, who are you to say that Lebron or Wades emotions weren't real? These two teams genuinley hate each other and I don't think you watched any interviews that James or Wade said about them. They respect the hell outta that team and old and busted or not, if you sleep on them they will crush you. After game 1 of the season the Heat were crucified and all the haters(and some heat fans) came outta the woodworks spouting off at the mouth with their predictions and declared the season over the Heat.

Say what you want about their predicitons before the season started or the fact that they held that party to celebrate them coming together but that wasn't meant for anybody else but us Heat fans.

[video=youtube;1paU0yjjFyc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1paU0yjjFyc[/video]

Back
Top Bottom