Lee Evans | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lee Evans

1. Your Interior is "solid", umm sure ok solid isnt even good enough
2. Im telling you your run game is not strong enough to force a Defense to stack the box so it wont happen, Last season all teams did was stack the Phins box because Ronnie Brown and Ricky could score any carry and every way (up the middle, HB sweeps etc)
3. Lol again, your run game isnt strong enough to force a D to stack the box the O-Line cannot CONSISTENTLY open holes, as far as the Spiller TD run why dont you look at the O-Line on that play? you know where the O-Lineman got manhandled into the backfield which would have been a 3-4 yard loss...(Spiller is pure athlete and made 3 players miss) but the point still stands your O-Line isnt very good. Btw I watched that game and after that TD run spiller was stopped and stopped and stopped again for 1-2 yard gains or no gains. Lee evans wide open TD was a Miscommunication on the colts side....Im really noticing a pattern that you are a bills fan thats built up all this hot air from how well the team has played in the PRESEASON.
4. We now what were going to see, a SOFT 4-3 defense that has transitioned to a 3-4 which may or may not work. You will see a Phins D that attacks the QB which in Trents case could end the game before it even begins.
5. Not saying i don t respect the backs, I dont trust the O-Line, and I KNOW which team is more physical in that area.

im not trying to win a discussion, lol wth would i care bout that. If you wanna look at it that way you have marked yourself as a homer who thinks you have the best set of Rb's in the division(which shows your football knowledge) when the bills Rb's last year were average. The rest is you so hyped on Spiller, youve failed since you got here

1. Ok, since when is solid not good enough?? Eric Wood is an enormous talent. It's his second year, along with Levitre. These guys have a very bright future for us. They are only going to get better for us as the year goes on. They will be more than good enough in 5 days.

2. If you don't think our running game is strong enough to get defenses to stack the box thats fine. Makes it that much easier on our RB's. It's funny to me how facts seem to be lost on you fish fans. Last year our oline was in shambles. We had 9 different OL combinations due to injuries. Yet we still produced a running back that averaged at least 4.4 yrds per carry and up! We still produced a 1000 yard runner with a crap OL. Oh and that runner was an undrafted free agent. Amazing huh? But it happened.

3. After seeing our preseason play, yes bills fans are excited. We played well, and we are coming in on a high note. Whats the issue with that? The win/loss record in the preseason obviously means nothing. However, if preseason was so meaningless, whats the point of cuts? Preaseason is there for a reason. It helps a coach evaluate his players and their respective unit. Guy make teams based on preseason play. It's important for that. If it wasn't important your coach wouldn't have had your starters playing into the 3rd quarter of the last game against backups. Obviously they needed the work.

4. Just because I think the Bills will have the best runningbacks in the league AT THE END OF THIS SEASON does not mean I don't know anything about football. We have every reason to be excited about our trio of RB's.

None of this matters.

This is a divisional rivalry, it is anyone's game.

Hopefully the Fins offense can score enough points that the occasional breakdown in the secondary, that will happen btw, will not mean the difference in the game.

Stop the run, force buffalo to throw the ball around, conceed the 2-3 long pass plays to evans, and score more points than the bills. Thats our gameplan in a nutshell.

If we get conservative and are happy sitting on a 3 point lead and try to start running the clock out once that happens, we will lose. Go for the throat and our chances improve significantly.

None of this matters.

This is a divisional rivalry, it is anyone's game.

Hopefully the Fins offense can score enough points that the occasional breakdown in the secondary, that will happen btw, will not mean the difference in the game.

Stop the run, force buffalo to throw the ball around, conceed the 2-3 long pass plays to evans, and score more points than the bills. Thats our gameplan in a nutshell.

If we get conservative and are happy sitting on a 3 point lead and try to start running the clock out once that happens, we will lose. Go for the throat and our chances improve significantly.
we have been screamming for that for 4 years. finally have it.
Chan is a "boot on the throat" guy.
Jauron was a "don't rock the boat" guy

Monsters in the backfield? You're best running back wont even be playing. Jackson is out, Lynch blows and CJ Spiller will try and bounce everything outside. He might be able to get away with that in college and in preseason, but that sh*t doesnt work in the real NFL. Especially with two hard hitting corners in Davis and Allen there to meet him at the boundaries. But yes, Evans stat line will probably look something like this... 2 catches, 67 yards and 1 TD

Please don't talk about our running backs when you got Ronnie Brown coming off an injury plus Ricky (washed) Williams as for your Davis and Allen are you serious your secondary is garage !.

Please don't talk about our running backs when you got Ronnie Brown coming off an injury plus Ricky (washed) Williams as for your Davis and Allen are you serious your secondary is garage !.
Your right Ronnie is coming back from injury, and he does get injured often. Still though, when healthy, he is easily the best running back in the AFC East.

How is Ricky washed up? He started only 7 games last year and finished the season with 1,121 yards, a 4.7 yard per carry average and 11 rushing touchdowns. That isn't washed up, that is a borderline Pro Bowl performance. Ricky had a MUCH better season than Fred Jackson did.

Our secondary is definitely a concern, I am not going to argue that with you. Davis has the potential to be one of the best, but he is still learning and still raw. Though his natural talent should soon turn him into a household name. Jason Allen as a starter concerns me.

Yes Ronnie is coming off an injury, but he was having a solid season before that. I don't know where you are getting that Ricky is washed up. Did he show that last year? I don't think so. Our running backs will run it on you guys all day and you aren't going to be able to stop it.

Your right Ronnie is coming back from injury, and he does get injured often. Still though, when healthy, he is easily the best running back in the AFC East.

How is Ricky washed up? He started only 7 games last year and finished the season with 1,121 yards, a 4.7 yard per carry average and 11 rushing touchdowns. That isn't washed up, that is a borderline Pro Bowl performance. Ricky had a MUCH better season than Fred Jackson did.

Our secondary is definitely a concern, I am not going to argue that with you. Davis has the potential to be one of the best, but he is still learning and still raw. Though his natural talent should soon turn him into a household name. Jason Allen as a starter concerns me.

Last year Ricky Williams wore down at the end of the season please Ricky will not keep that pace up as for Ronnie Brown He's best RB in the AFC EAST and your point is whaT.

you better Wilipedia Gailey Think his teams as HC or coordinator have made playoffs every year but one in the NFL Speaking of talent or lack of did Gailey not get you a 12-4 record with Jay Fiedler at qb and Oronde gadsden as the #1 wr? But now he sucks?

Why cant we, Fred Jackson and Lynch both are coming off injuries, neither are as good as a (washed) up Ricky and a HEALTHY Ronnie Brown. Bills fans cant make any valid points so they try to trick themselves in to believing this garbage. Lol our secondary has always been bad since i can remember, still have beat the Blls 3 out of last 4 times. Your secondary is pretty good, too bad you have ZERO pass rushers and a sorry *** front 7. No CB can cover for 5-6 seconds, remember that.

to other poster, Gailey went 10-6 and 8-8 with Cowboys in 98' and 99 seasons. The Bills are not the cowboys though....

Just have it in the back of your mind from now, he WILL burn us for one bomb. It happens every year, doesnt matter which scrub was throwing him the ball, whether it was Losman, Fitzpatrick, or Edwards. As long as we know from now, it wont be as painful to watch it happen :/ Now if we could just contain CJ Spiller, we should be alright. I do see Cam Wake getting a pair of sacks against arguably the worst OL in football.

I'm glad this didn't work out

Back
Top Bottom