LeFors on the Dolphins radar | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeFors on the Dolphins radar

fishypete

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Dolphins | Looking at LeFors
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:27:43 -0800

Louisville QB Stefan LeFors had a private work out for the Miami Dolphins.

Hmmm...hey Keith....how bout them apples? :)

Maybe Saban is smarter than I thought.

fishypete said:

I didn't even have to look at the author of the thread to know it was you Pete....:D .

Wow, LeFors worked out for the Dolphins? He's one of how many that will do that before that draft?

I would assume after seeing the stellar workouts of Smith and Rodgers he wants to compare and contrast.

Some of us already saw Rodgers smoke Green, Orton and White in the QB competition in Miami.

If Saban didn't have any interest...he wouldn't have wasted his time...and each team is allowed only so many private workouts Blue.

fishypete said:

I think this guy has more pure ability and football smarts then anyone in this years field of QB's. I would love to see him on our squad....for sure!

fishypete said:
If Saban didn't have any interest...he wouldn't have wasted his time...and each team is allowed only so many private workouts Blue.

Does it really matter whether you watch him workout alone or not?

BlueFin said:

Yes....I believe it does Blue. Private workouts are far different than joint workouts....and again....each team has so many of them, that they can use.
I don't know what Saban is going to do....but this does mean something....we have the 2nd pick....we have the choice of almost any player in the draft...save one, and we're looking at Lefors....I find that interesting. Other than the "top two" QB's....this is the first time I read that the Dolphins have had a private workout with any QB.

BlueFin said:

In the actual NFL, yes.
Why? Because many teams are looking for some potencial skills and then they guide a workout focusing on some areas, and leveling up some play/action, mechanics, physical or whatever issues, scouting team has the word.

MexDolfan said:
In the actual NFL, yes.
Why? Because many teams are looking for some potencial skills and then they guide a workout focusing on some areas, and leveling up some play/action, mechanics, physical or whatever issues, scouting team has the word.

I could watch Jay Fiedler workout alone, or with 32 teams standing next to me and he would still suck, I think your emphasis on this is vastly overrated.

Didn't LeFlors have a higher completion rate than Rogers and Smith? Thought I saw that graphic somewhere. I wouldn't mind a lefty on our team, as long as he get's rid of that awful looking facemask on his helmet.

BlueFin said:
I could watch Jay Fiedler workout alone, or with 32 teams standing next to me and he would still suck, I think your emphasis on this is vastly overrated.

Or Yours underated? We'll find out next month....GO PHINS!

miami_mi said:
Didn't LeFlors have a higher completion rate than Rogers and Smith? Thought I saw that graphic somewhere. I wouldn't mind a lefty on our team, as long as he get's rid of that awful looking facemask on his helmet.

Yes...Lefors led the nation.

Back
Top Bottom