LeFors on the Dolphins radar | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeFors on the Dolphins radar

I think Lefors will be a steal if he is drafted in the 4th - 5th as projected.
His downside is his Height at 6'0''.

The guy who will be replacing Lefors is suppose to be really good too (can't remember his name). Might look into him in a couple years.

Yes, but I'm guessing Nick Saban wasn't at the Pro Day right?

Since you want to place importance on the Private workout, try this on for size.................

Maybe after watching Smith and Rodgers near flawless workouts Saban is seriously thinking about drafting one of them at #2, and to confirm his conviction he wants to personally see the lower rated prospects to compare and contrast?

Afterall, since he wasn't personally at the Pro Day he would have to use a private workout to see them for himself..........right?

I believe Boomer said he also went and saw Greene.

feelthepain said:
I think this guy has more pure ability and football smarts then anyone in this years field of QB's. I would love to see him on our squad....for sure!

He's a midget. :shakeno:

BlueFin said:
Yes, but I'm guessing Nick Saban wasn't at the Pro Day right?

Since you want to place importance on the Private workout, try this on for size.................

Maybe after watching Smith and Rodgers near flawless workouts Saban is seriously thinking about drafting one of them at #2, and to confirm his conviction he wants to personally see the lower rated prospects to compare and contrast?

Afterall, since he wasn't personally at the Pro Day he would have to use a private workout to see them for himself..........right?

I believe Boomer said he also went and saw Greene.

Blue...Boy are you reaching....the Dolphins had a private workout with him...and thats all....make what you want or not want of it....but...like I said....the Dolphins didn't have to go back and look at him alone....so he must interest them.

fishypete said:
Blue...Boy are you reaching....the Dolphins had a private workout with him...and thats all....make what you want or not want of it....but...like I said....the Dolphins didn't have to go back and look at him alone....so he must interest them.

Perhaps, but then again, Nick made sure he was there in person to see Smith and Rodgers, apparently his underlings conducted the LeFors workout.

BlueFin said:
Perhaps, but then again, Nick made sure he was there in person to see Smith and Rodgers, apparently his underlings conducted the LeFors workout.

Leinhart....is more important for a QB than Saban....and didn't Saban say...I bring in guy's I trust to get the job done...I don't have to manage them.

Static387 said:
I think Lefors will be a steal if he is drafted in the 4th - 5th as projected.
His downside is his Height at 6'0''.

The guy who will be replacing Lefors is suppose to be really good too (can't remember his name). Might look into him in a couple years.

I believe it is Brian Brohm, who was one of the top QB recruits in the country last year. I think drafting LeFors in the 7th would be a reach. I would much rather draft a Qb with the #2 pick because I don't believe any QB taken after the 1st day will make the team.

ItalianDolFan said:
is he any good? I mean he's only the QB of Louisville, that doesnt say much about him.

That doesn't say much? Did you even watch Louisville this year? They were easy to see since they played like every wednesday or thursday....they only lost one game on the year...that game was to miami and they should've won it. They also have one of the better young quarterbacks in college replacing lefors with Brian Brohm.

Saint Greg said:
That doesn't say much? Did you even watch Louisville this year? They were easy to see since they played like every wednesday or thursday....they only lost one game on the year...that game was to miami and they should've won it. They also have one of the better young quarterbacks in college replacing lefors with Brian Brohm.

most of the time, Italian is completely confused as to what's going on in football. He even thought Miami should go after Dorsey Levens because he was a backup on Philly and a power runner, somehow completely forgetting that Levens is trash, and will be 35 in May

I would have absolutely NO problem if somehow we managed to pick up LeFlors..What is he expected to be taken at? 2nd round?

Back
Top Bottom