LeFors on the Dolphins radar | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeFors on the Dolphins radar

BringBackShula said:
I would have absolutely NO problem if somehow we managed to pick up LeFlors..What is he expected to be taken at? 2nd round?

:lol: Probably 6th-7th or undrafted.

Saint Greg said:
they only lost one game on the year...that game was to miami and they should've won it.

Uh....I'll go as far as to say that Louisville COULD HAVE won it....NOT should have won it, how's that? Just because a game is close doesn't mean that the team that lost it SHOULD have won it.

fishypete said:
Dolphins | Looking at LeFors
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:27:43 -0800

Louisville QB Stefan LeFors had a private work out for the Miami Dolphins.

Hmmm...hey Keith....how bout them apples? :)

Maybe Saban is smarter than I thought.

So is David Greene, a much better prospect.

KB21 said:
So is David Greene, a much better prospect.

David Greene? Come on Keith....lets give it up....Even the Dolphins must see something in Lefors....you have to admit that.

fishypete said:
Remind me what round Brady was selected?

6th round. I was laughing at BBS wondering if LeFors was a 2nd round prospect. I have been on the Stefan Lefors to Miami in the 7th round bandwagon for a long time now.

CashInFist said:
6th round. I was laughing at BBS wondering if LeFors was a 2nd round prospect. I have been on the Stefan Lefors to Miami in the 7th round bandwagon for a long time now.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him taken in the 5th-6th round range. Seattle has also worked him privately...so a few teams have shown direct interest in him.

One thing you guys have not mentioned......Stephen LeFors is from Baton Rouge, Lousiana, which just happens to be the town where Saban coached LSU...the workout might have just been a courtesy thing to LeFors out of respect for him as a person? I believe LeFors went to Evangel Christian HS which always has one of the top 3 high school football teams in the country.
I think LeFors is worth a shot...he has great leadership skills and character...they did a show on him and he is the only person in his family who is NOT deaf, so he obviously has to be a great communicator, and he just sounds like a high quiality person. I saw some of Louisville's games, he is not that tall but very accurate just like Rodgers, and has good mobility...his arm strength is ok but not great.

A Little Somethin Somethin about LeFors

This is from NFL Draft Blitz:

Overall Analysis
- If Stefan LeFors were four inches taller, we'd likely be looking at him as a much higher pick in the upcoming draft. Over the past two years, he is 14 - 4 as a starter, and nearly pulled off an upset over Miami this past season, until he left the game. Durability and size are the biggest issue with this player. He has excellent tools. While LeFors has been effective as a college quarterback, he may not be able to handle the hard hitting National Football League. Still, he has a chance to make an impact after a few years of NFL coaching.

Reminds You Of:

- Drew Brees, San Diego Chargers

Roman529 said:
One thing you guys have not mentioned......Stephen LeFors is from Baton Rouge, Lousiana, which just happens to be the town where Saban coached LSU...the workout might have just been a courtesy thing to LeFors out of respect for him as a person? I believe LeFors went to Evangel Christian HS which always has one of the top 3 high school football teams in the country.
I think LeFors is worth a shot...he has great leadership skills and character...they did a show on him and he is the only person in his family who is NOT deaf, so he obviously has to be a great communicator, and he just sounds like a high quiality person. I saw some of Louisville's games, he is not that tall but very accurate just like Rodgers, and has good mobility...his arm strength is ok but not great.

You really think Saban would send the Dolphins to give Lefors a private workout just as a courtesy? He could have sent him a basket of Oranges. They worked him out because Saban does know him and knows the kid is a good as any QB in the draft. The Pats found a diamond in the 6th round...and perhaps Saban has also.

fishypete said:
David Greene? Come on Keith....lets give it up....Even the Dolphins must see something in Lefors....you have to admit that.

Boomer posted last night we are giving Greene a hard look. So obviously Saban is smart enough to see something there.

DonShula84 said:
Boomer posted last night we are giving Greene a hard look. So obviously Saban is smart enough to see something there.

A hard look? O.K. What the Heck is that....crossed eyed? I haven't seen anywhere that the Dolphins had Greene for a private workout. I wouldn't be surprised if Campbell is workout also...but lets give Saban some credit here...he see's talent and wants to see more.
By chance did Boomer have something wriiten on Greene...or?

I've seen this dude play a few times this year and I think he could be an awesome QB. I don't know why he hasn't generated much buzz so far.... he can throw with pinpoint accuracy and he is smart.

Back
Top Bottom