LeFors on the Dolphins radar | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeFors on the Dolphins radar

TerrorSquad5658 said:
Reminds You Of:

- Drew Brees, San Diego Chargers

except for the fact that Stefan has OUTSTANDING mobility. He is an excellent athlete, and even ran the fastest 40 of any of the QBs (Jones doesn't count, as he's being looked at as a receiver) at the combine

Blabla-bla

Saban is going to look at all the prospects he can, that way he will know who impresses him the most. Just because he looked at Lefors doesnt mean he will take him- he probably just wants to compare him to the other QBs he has already looked at.

When I went looking to buy a car last year, I looked at a Dodge. But I sure as hell did not buy it.

Jnaledu3 said:
Blabla-bla

Saban is going to look at all the prospects he can, that way he will know who impresses him the most. Just because he looked at Lefors doesnt mean he will take him- he probably just wants to compare him to the other QBs he has already looked at.

When I went looking to buy a car last year, I looked at a Dodge. But I sure as hell did not buy it.

When I was at the store I looked at the Regular M&M's but I bought the ones I trust, the peanut kind instead.

LeFors is a lot shorter than 6' and is more suited to the CFL where he could become a star.If he makes it in the NFL I believe it will be only as a backup.The size issue will kill him.

Megatron said:
When I was at the store I looked at the Regular M&M's but I bought the ones I trust, the peanut kind instead.

Wierd, Im eating peanut M&Ms as I read your post :eek:

I don't know, I went to the store to buy a sandwich, instead I bought a lasangna frozen dinner. Looks like Saban is going to draft Lefors

fishypete said:
A hard look? O.K. What the Heck is that....crossed eyed? I haven't seen anywhere that the Dolphins had Greene for a private workout. I wouldn't be surprised if Campbell is workout also...but lets give Saban some credit here...he see's talent and wants to see more.
By chance did Boomer have something wriiten on Greene...or?

I guess I wasnt clear enough. We are working Greene out on the 30th here is the link to Boomers thread. So is Saban still smart now that he is looking at Greene also, or is only smart when he looks at your guy?

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=71360&highlight=David+Greene

LeFors is good!

I went to school at the University of South Florida, a fellow C-USA (for this past season) member along with Louisville. I have been following CUSA teams for a few years now and this guy Stefan Lefors is the real deal. Although his backup might have been arguably as good or better, this guy got the job done at louisville. (anyone that was at the hurricane v. louisville game can attest to that) Actually, this past season, louisville was ranked pretty high as i can remember. He can through, is a pocket qb, and is really quite accurate. He had one heck of a reciever who led the CUSA standings, but i cant remember his name at the moment. If we get LeFors, look for him to challenge Sage as 3rd string and possibly.. just possibly... getting the 2nd string. (IMO).

id love to see Lefors start for Miami.

But yeah Lefors is the best passer apparently...but what about Timmy Chang? NCAA all time leading passer!!:)

ItalianDolFan said:
id love to see Lefors start for Miami.

But yeah Lefors is the best passer apparently...but what about Timmy Chang? NCAA all time leading passer!!:)

:roflmao:

ckparrothead said:
I like Gino Giudugli if we're gonna go for a gunslinging small school guy.

There's a QB named Gino!?!?!?!?!?!?! Let's get'em.

djfresh47 said:
I believe it is Brian Brohm, who was one of the top QB recruits in the country last year. I think drafting LeFors in the 7th would be a reach. I would much rather draft a Qb with the #2 pick because I don't believe any QB taken after the 1st day will make the team.

well take this how you want to but we will be drafting a rb or wr in the first that is why he is looking at the other qbs and you will be very hurt if you think we r drafting a qb in the first round in 2 ways not getting a qb in the 1st and that brusing rb or excelurating wr yu can chawk a qb in the first pick of the draft wheather you like it or not :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom