Leftovers re: Duke, Carolina, etc | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leftovers re: Duke, Carolina, etc

Jeez, don't even get started on our football teams. They both deserved it this year.

Carolina is a good team and Williams is a good coach. Sorry if you can't take a little harmless smack that's all in fun.

It would still make you mad win the bills were winning and someone says I hate the Bills Marv Levy sucks thurman Thomas sucks Jim Kelly sucks Bruce smith sucks And Marv is a choke

No dis respect Just examples I think they all are great.

Originally posted by Noland
It would still make you mad win the bills were winning and someone says I hate the Bills Marv Levy sucks thurman Thomas sucks Jim Kelly sucks Bruce smith sucks And Marv is a choke

No dis respect Just examples I think they all are great.
I see your point Noland. I respect Roy Williams a lot, and hopefully someday he can get that true monkey off his back--just not at the expense of my Terps though:)

I respect Roy, but in no means whatsoever do I hope he gets the monkey off his back. I cannot see carolina win it all. That would suck.

I know what you mean I would hate to see Duke win to its a rivalry thing. No dis to you. You cant like duke if you are carolina And you cant like carolina if you are a duke fan. Most of the time it is haterd

I dont like to talk mean about Duke to Fan of Duke that gets under there skin because it gets undermine when someone talks about carolina or Miami or Dale Earnhardt sr. or jr. and Kevin Harvick
Makes me mad for someone to talk about the Braves to

I am just a sports fan an I take it to heart.

I hear ya, I'm the same way. But trust me, being a huge Duke fan, I'm used to it.

I like the Earnheardts too, btw.

Let not talk no more about the two rivarlies it tears my nerves up.
I am in to my teams to much to hear that kind of stuff. I use to almost fight when I was in school because of that. I have learned to calm down a little.

Kentucky is the team to beat in college b-ball. Duke always chokes & UConn is overrated.

"Kentucky is the team to beat in college b-ball. Duke always chokes & UConn is overrated."

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Talk about irony! I could have sworn I heard Kentucky was the best LAST year. Didn't they get BLOWN OUT by Marquette when they were supposed to win it all??? Who always chokes???

GO DUKE

Duke always chokes.

I can't believe you're a Duke fan. That's almost as bad as being a Yankee fan.

Duke does not choke more than Kentucky.

And why do so many hate Duke? Please tell me. Do they have an a-hole running the team like Steinbrenner? No. They are extremely classy, and they win. Coach K is about as classy as it gets, they have an extremely high graduation rate. You never hear about a Duke kid getting in trouble or violating some rule. They never have punks on their team. They win with class. If they were a bunch of ****y snobs, I could understand. But I really think the reason so many dislike them is because they are jealous.

I REALLY want to hear your answer to this question. There is no reason to hate Duke. They are the epitome of class and are clearly the best basketball program in America.

Hey CW, believe me, I was a huge Terps fan last night. I'm so glad they beat unc. It's gonna be a hell of a game next Wed. night.

But do you agree with my last post? There is no reason to hate Duke, they win, and they are classy! What the hell???

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Hey CW, believe me, I was a huge Terps fan last night. I'm so glad they beat unc. It's gonna be a hell of a game next Wed. night.

But do you agree with my last post? There is no reason to hate Duke, they win, and they are classy! What the hell???
Very true...Coach K is as classy as they come...look no further than the 92 regionals in the tournament(the laettner game), where he publicly applauded Kentucky's effort, and told UK's players to keep their head up. He is one of the classiest winners in all of sports--but he'll still lose in 6 days:evil:

Back
Top Bottom