Leftovers re: Duke, Carolina, etc | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leftovers re: Duke, Carolina, etc

Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm just glad you aren't one of those Duke-o-phobes that hates them just because they are the best.

Oh yeah, Duke 76, NC State 57. Duke now rolling at 13-1, 3-0 in ACC.

After we beat Wake Saturday, the showdown is set for Wed. night.

Hey SMad, you change colors quickly, huh? Didn't you tell me the other day that Kentucky was the best???

Didn't they lose to GEORGIA!!!???? LOL! AT HOME???? LOL!!!

And I'm not denying Maryland has a great chance of winning. They always play Duke tough at College Park.

But, Duke is the best right now. My Devils are rolling baby!

LET'S GO DUKE

Kentucky is still the best. The basketball season is long. There's still plenty of time for Duke to fall on their face.

Keep wishing my friend.

All I know is Duke would crush Georgia anytime, anywhere.

Kentucky is the best...in the SEC East. That's it.

Duke is number one!

LOL! "Duke got lucky tonight" PLEASE!

Thanks for the congrats, CW. Don't think that Gary won't have the Terps ready for the rematch at Cameron. Even though the Crazies will be nuts, Maryland will still put up a good game.

meanwhile, Duke 15-1, 5-0 ACC! "LET'S GO DEVILS!"

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
LOL! "Duke got lucky tonight" PLEASE!

Thanks for the congrats, CW. Don't think that Gary won't have the Terps ready for the rematch at Cameron. Even though the Crazies will be nuts, Maryland will still put up a good game.

meanwhile, Duke 15-1, 5-0 ACC! "LET'S GO DEVILS!"
Maryland will get killed at Cameron

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Hey, you said it, not me!:lol:

He meant Maryland will kill Duke at Cameron.

Who do you think was the better shooter, Langdon or Reddick?

As good as Trejan Langdon was, Redick is the second best shooter in all of basketball behind Peja Stojakovic.

JJ "DYNOMITE!"

WOOHOO!

Crushing Georgetown on the road 48-24 at halftime right now. Smad, I'm still waiting for the mighty Blue Devils to fall on their face!

And don't say it's going to happen against Carolina. They have no idea what they're in for when they play Duke.

LET'S GO DUKE!!!

Back
Top Bottom