Leftovers re: Duke, Carolina, etc | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leftovers re: Duke, Carolina, etc

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
As good as Trejan Langdon was, Redick is the second best shooter in all of basketball behind Peja Stojakovic.

JJ "DYNOMITE!"

Well you haven't seen me shoot :)

I think Langdon was better. If & when he got his feet square to the basket the shot was going down. Reddick, at least last year, wasn't clutch at all.

Did you see the ACC Championhip game last year? Redick personified clutch in that game. And remember, last year was only his freshman year. He will only get better and better.

But you have a hell of a debate because they can both shoot lights.

Oh, btw...16-1, 5-0 ACC, #1 team in America!

GO DUKE

Helluva a game today between Dallas & Suckramento. The better team won ;)

The home team won against a bored team who is still waiting for their best player to return.

I'm not worried about the Kings. They'll be in the West finals.

The home team won against a bored team who is still waiting for their best player to return.

I'm not worried about the Kings. They'll be in the West finals.
they'll be in the west finals, walking off their home court in defeat--like clockwork:D

Hey, where have you been CW?

I saw the Terps beat Clemson last night. I don't care who it is, a win in the ACC is huge.

Hey, where have you been CW?

I saw the Terps beat Clemson last night. I don't care who it is, a win in the ACC is huge.
I've been here DD;)

True, we'll take any ACC win...gonna be tough for Maryland to make the tourney this year...

With their schedule strength, their RPI rating should boost them in. Besides, you know Gary will have them better later in the year. They're so young.

Maryland is just too young right now. They've had a lot of good seniors over the years(Booth, Profit, Morris, Ekezie, Baxter, Dixon, Nichols, & Blake) but there's literally nobody left. Wilcox should have stayed.

SMad, what's it going to take for you to admit Duke is the best?

Nobody is even close to their level of play right now. I think they'll only have one loss, MAYBE two in the ACC.

Whew, that was close. That was the worst game Duke played this year besides the early Purdue loss. Thank God our senior leader stepped up and hit that huge shot. Way to go Chris.

Duke 17-1, 6-0 ACC, #1 in USA.

SMad, what's it going to take for you to admit Duke is the best?

Nobody is even close to their level of play right now. I think they'll only have one loss, MAYBE two in the ACC.

Well, it's about to start getting cold down there. So get ready to talk.

18-1, 7-0 ACC, #1 in the Country!!!

GO DUKE

Carolina go to hell! Carolina go to hell!

Go Duke!!!

(that was for TarHeelPhinfan. :)

DolphinDevil, remember this about the Holes:

Oh, they're bastards born and bastards bred
and when they die they'll be bastards dead

So piss on Carolina 'lina
Piss on Carolina 'lina
Piss on Carolina 'lina
Go to hell State!!

GTHC, GTH!!!

Back
Top Bottom