“Legal” Tampering Day 2 Superthread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“Legal” Tampering Day 2 Superthread

We got Cethan, what more do you want?

Jim-Carrey-Thumbs-Up.gif

Can’t wait to watch my phone all day long again. Can’t watch ESPN or nfln due to all the bs on them. Go fins
Omg both stations are not only unwatchable, they are sometimes an hour behind breaking the news.

Their both jokes.

I found the best show to watch was the Pat McAfee show on YouTube. They were on it as soon as news broke on Twitter they would stop talking and immediatly update you on who was signed.

I'm hoping for one of the top 3 WRs still left tomorow signs with Miami

A center(Karras is fine)

Reddick would be a intriguing pick up as well.

That is all.

Jamal Williams from GB.... most underrated RB in the league. He will instantly be our best RB in a long time.

Also want Curtis Samuel..... id settle for JuJu..... ill be less excited if we sign Golladay
I agree with each comment. I’d also consider Chris Carson and Marlon Mack as competent options at RB

I agree with each comment. I’d also consider Chris Carson and Marlon Mack as competent options at RB
I wouldn't mind either one. . I worry about Carson staying healthy tho. Mack is so underrated.

I actually love that we didn't spend big today. We could sign 2 to 3 guys tomorrow for bargin deals and still pull a top WR.

Rumors about us and Juju picked up late in the evening, but........ I have such a strong feeling well sign Golladay tomorrow, i find myself sitting here trying to convince myself hes the one we actually need...... its not really working

Why all the hate for Golladay? Dude is 6'4. Samuel is 5'11. If we sign Samuel we will match him with the 5'6 jakeem grant, great we will have the shortest WR corp in the league. If you've been paying attention Flores likes tall guys. We had no real end zone threat last year so let's add another short WR to the mix SMH all because he had a 0.12 quicker 40 time. Samuel himself stated he is a slot receiver and we need a #1

Yeah Golladay got injured last year but last year alot of players got injured because there was no offseason. Year before he played in 16 games got over 1100 yards, year before he played in 15 games and had over 1000 yards. Samuel hast had a 1000 yard season in his 4 yrs. Golladay>>>>>>>>>Samuel. There is a reason the Experts have Golladay as the number 10 FA and Samuel 24

Back
Top Bottom