“Legal” Tampering Day 2 Superthread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“Legal” Tampering Day 2 Superthread

Blah blah blah.Goliday creates no separation.Parker,Williams and Goliday
are the SAME receiver.If your trading Parker fine otherwise no thanks
Parker is a solid #2, Samuel is a solid Slot so who then is our #1? Golladay is much better than Samuel and Parker and his numbers prove that. Samuel=Ted Ginn Jr

I want our #1 receiver to come in the upcoming draft. I would sign Samuel though because he is a different kind of receiver than the Dolphins currently have.

Why all the hate for Golladay? Dude is 6'4. Samuel is 5'11. If we sign Samuel we will match him with the 5'6 jakeem grant, great we will have the shortest WR corp in the league. If you've been paying attention Flores likes tall guys. We had no real end zone threat last year so let's add another short WR to the mix SMH all because he had a 0.12 quicker 40 time. Samuel himself stated he is a slot receiver and we need a #1
We need a slot and a 1

What dont you get Goliday is a very good no.1.He is also redundant tp what we
have.Yes draft your no.1 sign Samuel to be no.2 or 3 and save Millions,Aign me up for that

Our moves or lack of in FA will tell us a little bit about our draft preferences. No big moves in FA will fuel the Watson chat. Today could determine a few things in the future. Fins up

I rather go youth.

Samuel is younger than Golladay, and Creed Humphrey is younger than David Andrews, etc

Numbers never lie, Golladay 2019 over 1100 yds and 11tds but gets no separation,Riiiiiiiiiight
Um, if you want to use numbers to prove your point about getting / not getting separation, then you should actually go and look up the yards of separation per target. It's widely available. 2018 & 2019, Golladay was bottom 15.

So, yes. The numbers don't lie.

i just want to see Dolphins sign _____ insert player here with actual talent.

Back
Top Bottom