Legedu Naanee - Good enough to be solid No.1? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Legedu Naanee - Good enough to be solid No.1?

No need in trying to make someone into a number 1 this year. Accept we don't have one and spread the ball around.

ha ha 800 yards out of naanee...funny stuff

Did I SAY he was going to do that? All I'm saying is that, without a true number one WR threat on this team, maybe he finally busts out. I'm just throwin' some numbers out there for conversation sake. Who knows, maybe someone else does that. Someone's GOTTA break out for Ryan if he's gonna start.

Did I SAY he was going to do that? All I'm saying is that, without a true number one WR threat on this team, maybe he finally busts out. I'm just throwin' some numbers out there for conversation sake. Who knows, maybe someone else does that. Someone's GOTTA break out for Ryan if he's gonna start.

KInd of wish we had drafted a legitimate prospect but I guess next year

just to play devils advocate here...

did anyone think Wes Welker in 2006 on the Phins with 29 catches for 434 yards, would 6 years later have 122 catches for over 1,500 yards and 9 tds....as a slot WR?

not saying Naanee can come anywhere close to that, but as fans we do this every year, no way X player can do this or Y player will do that..... anyone have the over for 1,000 yards, 5.0 yards per carry, and 15 games played for Reggie Bush last preseason?

have you seen naanees career??? and you think cause he's now in aqua and orange that he's gonna morph into a legit wr...well good luck with that...when we are gonna spread the ball around even more than a traditional offense???...again...good luck

Mike Williams & PLAX sign one or both at the very least Tannehill can lob it up both guys are 6'5 hope for the best its the only way.

have you seen naanees career??? and you think cause he's now in aqua and orange that he's gonna morph into a legit wr...well good luck with that...when we are gonna spread the ball around even more than a traditional offense???...again...good luck

Yes I've seen Naanee's career. Hell, I only heard a LOT about the Chargers being I'm in Southern California. Again, I'll reiterate he was often overlooked by the likes of Vincent Jackson, Malcom Floyd and Antonio Gates. I can get why his numbers would be down with those guys pretty much being on the field for the most part.

Carolina might have been a different story, but they STILL had the likes of Steve Smith, Greg Olsen and a combo of Williams/Stewart in the backfield. Miami doesn't necessarily have those guys for Naanee to contend with. I'm just saying he COULD benefit from not having to share the spotlight with a true number one receiver. I didn't say he was going to morph into anything. So don't assume anything...I know I'm not. Just pointing out the possibilities.

just to play devils advocate here...

did anyone think Wes Welker in 2006 on the Phins with 29 catches for 434 yards, would 6 years later have 122 catches for over 1,500 yards and 9 tds....as a slot WR?

not saying Naanee can come anywhere close to that, but as fans we do this every year, no way X player can do this or Y player will do that..... anyone have the over for 1,000 yards, 5.0 yards per carry, and 15 games played for Reggie Bush last preseason?

No but you could see he had some special qualities unlike nanee who seems quite run of the mill.

Lol nanee and solid number one in same sentence. he shouldnt even be a starter much less a number one. Look in dictionairy under mediocre and his picture is there

Actually I just looked up mediocre in the dictionary and there was a picture of a post from the Suck for Luck megathread.

I dont think Philbin was lying when he said we he wants to spread tha ball around and there will be no "No. 1 WR"

This staff has made 3 personnel mistakes since being here.

They fixed one of them Sunday night, and another one is injured and sliding off the radar screen.

Naanee is the third.

Reggie Bush hasn't given Naanee any flashy nicknames. He's not doing anything worth noticing. CUT

Back
Top Bottom