Legedu Naanee - Good enough to be solid No.1? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Legedu Naanee - Good enough to be solid No.1?

I dont think Philbin was lying when he said we he wants to spread tha ball around and there will be no "No. 1 WR"

Because he has no choice. What he's got is what he's got.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Because he has no choice. What he's got is what he's got.

He does have a choice. Even if we still had Brandon Marshall, I believe he would spread the ball around like he said he plans on doing. All you need to do is look at how the Packers WR's functioned as a unit while Philbin was OC.

This staff has made 3 personnel mistakes since being here.

They fixed one of them Sunday night, and another one is injured and sliding off the radar screen.

Naanee is the third.

Reggie Bush hasn't given Naanee any flashy nicknames. He's not doing anything worth noticing. CUT

I agree with the other two but Naanee has been one of our most consistant WRs. While he isn't a big playmaker, he is a better #2 than Hartline is a #1. And there is ZERO chance he gets cut unless he does something stupid off the field.

He does have a choice. Even if we still had Brandon Marshall, I believe he would spread the ball around like he said he plans on doing. All you need to do is look at how the Packers WR's functioned as a unit while Philbin was OC.

You can still "spread the ball around" when you have a #1 (or #2, which I'm not convinced we have either). Good teams spread the ball around. The Packers are a perfect example of that.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

teams are gonna do us a favor if they play zone against our wrs...i'd man em up all over the field and make them prove they can make a play...the only guy going in anyones gonna pay any extra attention to is bess and that's probably gonna be dropping a lb underneath on occasion if he's getting off...the rest of em man up and press em off the line as much as you can...

Back
Top Bottom