Leinart thinks he is amazing lol | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leinart thinks he is amazing lol

Young will never be able to learn an NFL playbook. They had to dumb down Texas playbook for him. Now we know why.

I was never high on Young just because the way I seen him play and the way he came off on me made me think he wouldn't do to good in the NFL. He still might be good but I feel with all this hype on him he is going to be pressured to perform right away and I feel he is not ready yet to be an NFL starter he needs time to adjust to the game and maybe with some good coaching and directing he can become a good player.

Boomer said:
Tak, you couldn't be more wrong about Leinart. He's a franchise passer, with just beautiful touch and he IS a winner. He has a Brady-like arm. He's going to be a very fine NFL QB.

You are right on. All this pre-draft nonsense. Matt Leinart will be the first QB taken in this years draft, and if he isn't the team that takes a different QB will be making a mistake. I like Vince Young, but there are questions about how he can drop back and throw and how his game will project to the pro game. Jay Cutler, be serious. Yes he has a strong arm, but there are too many questions about his mechanics ( throwing off his back foot ), his decision making, and the level of competition he played against in college. I'm not buying the fact that all these teams are so in love with Jay Cutler. I think it's mostly pre-draft hype. I wouldn't be stunned to see Jay Cutler still on the board when Miami picks on draft day. I'm not saying I don't like Jay Cutler, I'm just saying that Matt Leinart is clearly the better prospect.

Back
Top Bottom