Leinart thinks he is amazing lol | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leinart thinks he is amazing lol

Alex22 said:
Really? You just proved yourself lacking in any knowledge

Leinart won 2 national championships and the first one was undeserved IMO LSU was the national champion that year, where his team carried him, while Young won 1 while he carried his team and would be the favorite to win another next year had he returned

Vince Young was 30-2 as a started and would have had a better career record than leinart if he stayed for his senior season like Leinart did, Vince Young threw the ball almost just as well as Leinart without the Luxery of a Reggie Bush or Dwayne Jarret on his team to carry the offense

And for all Matt leinarts smarts on the field he threw the ball out of bounds as the clock ran out, thats a major no-no on his part

You can eat your crow when leinart busts due to his ****y borderline ******* attitude while Vince Young flourishes in the league

I lack in knowledge?

Leinart - 2 national championships (regardless of your "opinion") and 1 Heisman.

Young - 1 national championship.

To me that equates to 1/3.

Next time you want to call me "uneducated" try getting you facts straight kid.

I've forgotten more about football then you'll know.

unifiedtheory said:
I lack in knowledge?

Leinart - 2 national championships (regardless of your "opinion") and 1 Heisman.

Young - 1 national championship.

To me that equates to 1/3.

Next time you want to call me "uneducated" try getting you facts straight kid.

I've forgotten more about football then you'll know.

Young also played one less season :rolleyes2

And If Young had his year this year and leinart had his heisman season, head to head Young wins no doubt

A heisman isnt really an accomplishment so much as it is a personal achievment, plenty of guys dont win the heisman and have tremendous NFL careers, while someone who wins it can bust, that doesnt translate in any way to the NFL

At least Leinart scored higher on his Wonderlic than my 7 year old brother LOL
You have to literally be a monkey to score that low. Just imagine VY reading playbooks. My goodness

what! vince young is a better leader than matt of coures, how could you say matts a better leader, he struggles in a ''championship'' game when leaders suppose to step up like VINCE and he barley beats notre dame your saying hes a leader against notre ? he almost fumbles the game away on the 1 yard line. BARLEY gets into the endzone on the unsuspected qb sneak. and oh i forgot he needs bush to push him in to actually score

also bush snd white always helped his *** when they were in trouble. He also had one of the best offenses in college football history

primetime23 said:
what! vince young is a better leader than matt of coures, how could you say matts a better leader, he struggles in a ''championship'' game when leaders suppose to step up like VINCE and he barley beats notre dame your saying hes a leader against notre ? he almost fumbles the game away on the 1 yard line. BARLEY gets into the endzone on the unsuspected qb sneak. and oh i forgot he needs bush to push him in to actually score

leinart struggled in the rose bowl??im not sure wat rose bowl u watched. leinart didnt throw that pass on fourth and 10 oh ya i forgot bush did that.:rolleyes2

Alex22 said:
Im tired of everyone talking like he already Busted

Maybe he will fail I dont know for sure he will be great, but from what he has shown me he has every skill thats needed, so people need to stop talking like he already failed

Gee, and you have no qualms about saying those "He's a Bust" or "He's failed" things for Leinart.

TAK said:
Based on his performance in the Rose Bowl. Had he stepped up and been a leader they would have won. Instead he relied on Bush and White to do all the work.

I think I watched Marino lose a big game once, he was a leader. With almost any player they need to learn how to play in the NFL. But there have been many busts in the past decade at QB.

Regan21286 said:
Gee, and you have no qualms about saying those "He's a Bust" or "He's failed" things for Leinart.
he seems to say things like "come back to me when leinart is a bust." it's pretty clear he has a bias against leinart and really likes young. his opinion won't be swayed and he'll say anything to stick behind his QB.

chris84chambers said:
does nebody know wat leinart got on the wonderlic or w.e its called?

I don't see how the Wonderlic matters much for him. I have been using it at work in interviews. It can show if someone is VERY smart or VERY stupid, but the middle ground shows very little.

I also test my star workers and they all had middle ground scores.

So, you can be a fine player/worker without a good score AND even with a good score if you don't have work ethic, and entusiasm it means nothing.

TAK said:
He said he is a winner and that he is a Tom Brady type lol. I don't think he will have a very good career to be honest. Most first round QBs don't because they can't handle being on a losing team.

i think him and cutler wont be that great personally

Back
Top Bottom