Leinart thinks he is amazing lol | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leinart thinks he is amazing lol

finfan54 said:
at least lienert has something to back it up, and yes, he does look like a Brady type. Im not here to defend Leinert and havent really considered Leinert that much, but how can Cutlers statement be awesome and Leinerts be laughable? No bias here ladies......:sidelol:

Reading Comprehension>You

That comment was directed at the "Most 1st rounders are busts" statement. Trying reading before you open your mouth to knock someone.

Alex22 said:
:sidelol: :sidelol:

No everyone around him makes HIM look better, like a 6'5 reciever going up and getting every terrible throw he makes, or throwing 10 screen passes in the rose bowl to inflate his stats, his lack of arm strength really makes me wonder, and it was never more clear than in the rose bowl where his balls hung in the air forever

Oh and why give us the Notre Dame tape? So we can see Reggie Bush Illegally push Leinart into the endzone?
So you are going to judge him just because of the talent around him? I guess Peyton Manning's 49 TD's doesn't mean anything then since he has all those recievers around him, and because he throws alot of screen passes to Edgerrin James. I guess Dan Marino's records don't mean anything as well, because he had Clayton and Duper with him eh?

Matt Leinart is the real deal in this draft, he's the most polished QB, has dealt with more big games than Vince Young, has had more comeback victories than Vince Young, has had more College experience than Vince Young.

BTW, who threw the 4th and 10 ball to Dwayne Jarret on the last drive of the USC vs Notre Dame game? MATT LEINART.

I read a topic which was made 2 years ago in the Chargers forum, and someone said Carson Palmer would be a bust before he even got drafted, now Matt Leinart? Wow.

BTW, according to the College All Star Challenge, wasn't Vince Young's deep ball at 60 yards? And Brodie Croyle's was at 68? So much for "Arm Strength".

I rather have the better QB (Matt Leinart) over the better Athelete (V. Young) behind center playing QB for me anytime.

Boomer said:
So it was Bush who threw the 4th and 9 ball to Dwayne Jarret vs Notre Dame?

Did someone say Leinart was like Ken Dorsey??

Oh. My. God.

Leinart is a better prospect than Young. Fact.

No matter what Alex thinks.

Alex still thinks Leinart should try to be more like HIM...that is a fact because he SAID IT.

For all the Leinart bashing that Alex22 does he fails to remember that his boy, Vince Young, accompolished 1/3 of what Leinart did as a college Q.B.

Juan Cribbs said:
let's watch the rose bowl tape, where vince young illegally threw a forward pass across the line of scrimmage with his knee on the ground.

Thats was a backwards pass and his knee was down which is a reviewable play as a Illegal Block in the back ( Reggie Bush in the Notre Dame Game ) was not.

unifiedtheory said:
Alex still thinks Leinart should try to be more like HIM...that is a fact because he SAID IT.

For all the Leinart bashing that Alex22 does he fails to remember that his boy, Vince Young, accompolished 1/3 of what Leinart did as a college Q.B.

Really? You just proved yourself lacking in any knowledge

Leinart won 2 national championships and the first one was undeserved IMO LSU was the national champion that year, where his team carried him, while Young won 1 while he carried his team and would be the favorite to win another next year had he returned

Vince Young was 30-2 as a started and would have had a better career record than leinart if he stayed for his senior season like Leinart did, Vince Young threw the ball almost just as well as Leinart without the Luxery of a Reggie Bush or Dwayne Jarret on his team to carry the offense

And for all Matt leinarts smarts on the field he threw the ball out of bounds as the clock ran out, thats a major no-no on his part

You can eat your crow when leinart busts due to his ****y borderline ******* attitude while Vince Young flourishes in the league

chris84chambers said:
alex's fav player is vince young we all know that and we all know u cant change his mind about anything not even BOOMER can.

Im tired of everyone talking like he already Busted

Maybe he will fail I dont know for sure he will be great, but from what he has shown me he has every skill thats needed, so people need to stop talking like he already failed

Alex22 said:
Really? You just proved yourself lacking in any knowledge

Leinart won 2 national championships and the first one was undeserved IMO LSU was the national champion that year, where his team carried him, while Young won 1 while he carried his team and would be the favorite to win another next year had he returned

Vince Young was 30-2 as a started and would have had a better career record than leinart if he stayed for his senior season like Leinart did, Vince Young threw the ball almost just as well as Leinart without the Luxery of a Reggie Bush or Dwayne Jarret on his team to carry the offense

And for all Matt leinarts smarts on the field he threw the ball out of bounds as the clock ran out, thats a major no-no on his part

You can eat your crow when leinart busts due to his ****y borderline ******* attitude while Vince Young flourishes in the league

then whats vinces young attitude?

unifiedtheory said:
I remember that... I was getting teary-eyed from laughing so much.

chris84chambers said:
then whats vinces young attitude?

Matt Leinart says after a loss - We are still the best team

Come on whats that? How about a little credit to the other guys

Young works his *** off trying to get better and takes every loss in life personally and goes out with something to prove, Leinart seems way to laid back all the time partying, saying things that make him seem like a jerk, and so forth

Young is a leader who hates to lose and will do anything to win, not to mention he keeps his team loose and motivated

Put it this way

Id rather have Youngs attitude, especially on a younger team that is developing, because win or lose he will make the game fun for his team mates to play and keep them wanting to play football no matter how hard it gets

Almost everyone has leadership its how much leadership a peson has. Too say he has leadership too is pointless.

Skeet84 said:
Almost everyone has leadership its how much leadership a peson has. Too say he has leadership too is pointless.

Well everyone doesnt have leadership I dont think, but every Top QB does, so I agree with the end of what you said and not the bold part

Back
Top Bottom