Lemon predicted stats for Sunday ! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lemon predicted stats for Sunday !

The Colts D can't stop the run so we don't need a big game from Lemon...just give it to RB 25 to 30 times....he can rest all of the off season after this game. I think Ronnie could have a 150+ yard day. Lemon just needs to keep their D honest. You can beat Manning simply by keeping him off the field. Like Houston did last week.

Given he's thrown 3 interceptions in 3 quarters of football already
Again I say to you, Huh?

Player Cleo Lemon
Team MIA
G 3
Att 32
Att/G 10.7
Cmp 20
Pct 62.5
Yds 202
Yds/G 67.3
Lng 38
TDs 1
Int 0
Sck 3
SckY 18
Rate 90.9

I say Lemon will attempt 25 passes and complete 16 of them for 175 yards, 2 TDs and zero picks.

Lemon started slow but when he got into a groove he was on target, the pass to Welker was perfect. right in between all 3 defenders, their safety got away with pass interference

Given he's thrown 3 interceptions in 3 quarters of football already that we're dropped, I will predict 1 interception per quarter as long as it's not raining :D

Honestly I hope he does as well as some of you think he's going to do, I just don't think it's going to happen.

LOL @ Joey's numero uno supporter

Cleo hasn't thrown any INT's yet, and has put up a solid QB rating. I don't know if he has what it takes to be a starter in this league . . . but one thing for sure is that he DEFINITELY has the talent to be one . . . his intangibles will be the deciding factor. But besides that, we have to decide if Lemon is going to be the backup QB for this team or not. I think you gotta get rid of Joey this season, he has talent but doesn't have the intangibles to be a starting NFL QB IMO. We just can't keep Cleo as a third stringer forever.

Ideally, I hope this is what happens.

Pep makes a full recovery and regains his old form amd earns the starting QB spot
Lemon earns the backup QB spot
We draft a late round QB to groom (possibly Carson's brother, I hear he will go 2nd day probably . . . I don't know, but a good prospect that can sit and get better on this level).

I don't think drafting a QB first day is a necessity at all, but I do think we need to draft QB sometime in this draft (Possibly in round 6).

To go w/ QB, the first day it is mandatory to draft atleast one OLinemen . . . preferbly 2 (C and LT to be precise), that is gonna go a long way into helping this offense as well. This franchise really has neglected the QB position (I give Saban props for atleast taking a gamble on a proven star) and the OLine (Carey and then?) far too long in the draft. This is the year for me w/ Saban, some people say 5 years . . . nah, I expect to see improvement next year.

Again I say to you, Huh?

Player Cleo Lemon
Team MIA
G 3
Att 32
Att/G 10.7
Cmp 20
Pct 62.5
Yds 202
Yds/G 67.3
Lng 38
TDs 1
Int 0
Sck 3
SckY 18
Rate 90.9

Way to spin a quote dude! How about next time you leave the relevant end to the sentence "that we're dropped" in there?

LOL @ Joey's numero uno supporter

Did you post just to say this? Kinda seems like it...nonetheless I am proud to be his "numero uno supporter" if that's the way you see it. I will always support the players that play with the kind of heart and selflessness that players like Harrington, Zach and Welker bring to the game. It's rare in this day and age, wish more players had the kind of heart these guys do, we would have one hell of a team if all of our players did.

Did you post just to say this? Kinda seems like it...nonetheless I am proud to be his "numero uno supporter" if that's the way you see it. I will always support the players that play with the kind of heart and selflessness that players like Harrington, Zach and Welker bring to the game. It's rare in this day and age, wish more players had the kind of heart these guys do, we would have one hell of a team if all of our players did.

I understand rooting for the good guy underdog .. . But Joey is a big man . . with plenty of talent who never had the mental capabilities to be an NFL QB. What defines heart to u? Do guys like Daunte have less of a heart than Joey? Iono I don't understand that . . .hell I can go out there and throw some INT's in a Miami uniform and play with plenty of heart, doesn't mean anything if u don't have the gutz to play this game. Jay Fiedler was a guy u should throw in that list . . . didn't have the physical capabilities of a Joey . . . but had more gutz and intangibles in his left pinky than Joey has in his whole frame. If Jay had Joey's physicals, we would have had our franchise QB back in 2000.

I understand rooting for the good guy underdog .. . But Joey is a big man . . with plenty of talent who never had the mental capabilities to be an NFL QB. What defines heart to u? Do guys like Daunte have less of a heart than Joey? Iono I don't understand that . . .hell I can go out there and throw some INT's in a Miami uniform and play with plenty of heart, doesn't mean anything if u don't have the gutz to play this game. Jay Fiedler was a guy u should throw in that list . . . didn't have the physical capabilities of a Joey . . . but had more gutz and intangibles in his left pinky than Joey has in his whole frame. If Jay had Joey's physicals, we would have had our franchise QB back in 2000.

Daunte lacks selflessness, when I see him on the sidelines moping because he's not the starting QB instead of trying to help Harrington I get disgusted. When I see Harrington get replaced by Lemon then strap on a headset and give Lemon every bit of advice he can to help him I am pleased. It's a team sport and the more players you have that put the team before themseleves the more succesful the team will be.

Regardless of your feelings, taking every opportunity to degrade a player that gives it their all in every aspect of the game and puts the team before themselves is just childish and ignorant.

i think his first 2 drives he will throw a pick and go 3 and out. But i think we'll see some really good moments and some terrible moments.

16-32 158 yards 2 TDS and 3 INTS

Daunte lacks selflessness, when I see him on the sidelines moping because he's not the starting QB instead of trying to help Harrington I get disgusted. When I see Harrington get replaced by Lemon then strap on a headset and give Lemon every bit of advice he can to help him I am pleased. It's a team sport and the more players you have that put the team before themseleves the more succesful the team will be.

Regardless of your feelings, taking every opportunity to degrade a player that gives it their all in every aspect of the game and puts the team before themselves is just childish and ignorant.

ha, how do u know what Joey does? This isn't little league where u let little Jimmy get some playing time even tho he isn't as good as everybody else, but he does the best that he can. Daunte hasn't even been practicing, he has been focusing on rehab . . .I think u been chilling w/ Steve Young a bit too much because u don't know what goes on this organization.

I'm not gonna give Joey a pass on his play because he is a guy that "gives it their all in every aspect of the game" . . ., even if he is this saint like u proclaim . . . he makes 2+ million and made 10's of millions playing for the Lions. With that kind of money, the least he can do is be supportive of a guy who takes over for him because of HIS poor play.

U can think my feelings towards Joey are childish and ignorant all u want, but they are truthful . . . people have consistently put up with your "Joey articles" for the longest . . . whether its Joey having the 3rd best day for a qB against the Jville Defense . . . comparing him w/ Peyton, posting articles everytime a publisher thinks "Joey is the future" . . or what have you . . . that is complete nonsense, the guy hasn't proved ONE THING since he has taken over. Hell, I think AJ Feeley had more gutz than this guy, Joey just doesn't have a clue and looked good a few weeks because of outstanding play from our defense . . . but any sort of pressure and he cracks like an egg. Either way, he is up there when it comes to busts at the QB position. Maybe he isn't Ryan Leafish or Tim Couch . . . but he is OFFICIALLY a BUST from that draft class.

Which one of these is not like the others? Zach and Welker not only have heart, but these guys have the talent to back it up. Zach is one of the best linebackers to ever play the game, and Welker has been our most consistent WR on the team. Joey has had some good plays, but he has gotten worse the last two games.

Not only that, but Lemon has had enough heart to fight from being an undrafted free agent, to third string QB, to second, and now to be the starter.

It's all in the eye of the beholder, and you can support Joey, but don't put down Cleo simply because you support Harrington.

Fans of this TEAM should be excited, and hopeful that Lemon lights it up and plays really well this Sunday. That would actually be a good thing people.

Back
Top Bottom