Lessons Learned from the Playoffs | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lessons Learned from the Playoffs

Senior bowl get out and look you some beaches

We need to continue investing in Tua while also investing in a young talent via the draft. Someone with high upside who knows how to scramble. The game has evolved. All the best QBs can scramble nowadays.

Brock Purdy was a once in a lifetime hit in the 7th round.
He was an excellent pick and most teams missed on him.
That's the facts, Jack!!! - LOL

And they say the customer (Fans) is always right - What a load of Bull Manure!

I want no whine until its time.
Two winning seasons in a row and making it into the playoffs means it's not yet time! - LOL

Just read an article that was hyping the super bowl and how much the Kansas City and San Francisco rosters have changed since they met in the big game four years ago.

Basically, the article was saying how these teams were smart not to overspend on talent. KC traded away Hill as an example, and spread the money around, taking the defense to another level. San Francisco traded Buckner, replaced Garoppolo etc. Even though they made a mistake on Trey Lance, they hit on Brock Purdy.

Stability in the coaching staff was also mentioned, as the article highlighted Shanahan getting off to a rough start with the 49ers but how the organization stuck with him.

So, basically the message for Miami might be don't overspend on Wilkins, give McDaniel time etc.

Give McDaniel time? What are you?

1706891727080.gif

šŸ˜œ

Last edited by a moderator:
Give McDaniel time? What are you?

View attachment 159742

šŸ˜œ
I do think he needs time. A better offensive line would solve a lot of problems as well. I think that's one of the biggest differences between Miami and the teams that advanced further in the playoffs. Obviously, the number of injuries on the offensive line is something hard to predict. Overall, the Dolphins depth played well. Just not good enough against better teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do think he needs time. A better offensive line would solve a lot of problems as well. I think that's one of the biggest differences between Miami and the teams that advanced further in the playoffs. Obviously, the number of injuries on the offensive line is something hard to predict. Overall, the Dolphins depth played well. Just not good enough against better teams.

I agree he needs time, BUT needs a vet OC in '24 to slap him every time he makes a biddy league call

Back
Top Bottom