Let O-Gun go | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let O-Gun go

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

Thats a really good point. I mean after all, while we have to speculate a little on the other Fa guards, we know exactly what we get with Jamie Nails. Maybe he and McIntosh could be the best right side? Nails will have another offseason away from his injury, and he didn't do a bad job last season. If he could revert to two years ago, we'd be set with he and Big Mac.

Nails was far from great last season but I wouldn't be surprised if he has a very good season in 2004. He obviously was not 100% last season, but in 2002 he was our best offensive linemen. If he can be in the shape he was in during the 2002 season, he can be a pretty productive player.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Nails was far from great last season but I wouldn't be surprised if he has a very good season in 2004. He obviously was not 100% last season, but in 2002 he was our best offensive linemen. If he can be in the shape he was in during the 2002 season, he can be a pretty productive player.

I agree 100%. The more I think about it the more I hope we resign Jamie Nails. The other thing nice about him is that he is one of the few OG's that actually dwarf some of the big DT's we see on our schedule each year. He doesnt get pushed back into the backfield very often and usually gets good push.

Back
Top Bottom