Lets do this.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets do this..

DBoston80

Undisputed #1
Reaction score
This is the matchup I openly wanted over a month ago.........2 great coaches 2 great defense's...and.well...........1 great offense:evil: ..let the verbal battling begin!!

UF Fin Kat said:
there's a thread for this already. :shakeno:

buckeye fans....sooo dumb.

I will ignore your insult......why are you attacking me and my fellow fans of the Champs?? I......I... mean the Buckeyes??

DBoston80 said:
I will ignore your insult......why are you attacking me and my fellow fans of the Champs?? I......I... mean the Buckeyes??

The only thing OSU is champions of, is a really, really weak conference.

:tongue:

Phinz420 said:
The only thing OSU is champions of, is a really, really weak conference.

:tongue:

:sidelol: ..I love it!! Just be glad the 2nd best team in the country IS in our conference or youd be playing in the Sugar Bowl or something..

We've beat 2 teams who were ranked no.2 when we played(soon to be three)..so save your "our schedule was great" BS....Florida does play in the best conference..BUT you also havent played anyone as good as Michigan.

oh please, like texas being ranked #2 at the time means anything. where are they now? oh right, the alamo bowl...

UF Fin Kat said:
oh please, like texas being ranked #2 at the time means anything. where are they now? oh right, the alamo bowl...

:shakeno: ..poor girl so unaware....and why do you think that is??? maybe because they lost there QB??

Just because Florida would be better of with there backup doesnt mean everyone else would be.

DBoston80 said:
:shakeno: ..poor girl so unaware....and why do you think that is??? maybe because they lost there QB??

Just because Florida would be better of with there backup doesnt mean everyone else would be.
yeah, the loss of colt mccoy explains giving up 40+ to kansas state.

arkansas, LSU and tennessee are ALL better than texas.

DBoston80 said:

Fin Kat is a girl? :eek:

UF Fin Kat said:
yeah, the loss of colt mccoy explains giving up 40+ to kansas state.

arkansas, LSU and tennessee are ALL better than texas.

Bad Qb's can change games..if your a Dolphins fan you should know that better than anyone..

and NONE of those teams including Florida are as good as Michigan.

DBoston80 said:
Bad Qb's can change games..if your a Dolphins fan you should know that better than anyone..

and NONE of those teams including Florida are as good as Michigan.
uh huh. texas' backup wasn't even that bad. their defense was, though. and they couldn't stop A&M's option, either. mccoy was on the field there. :wink:

UF Fin Kat said:

:sidelol:

Ok, we'll just count our opponents at their highest rank of the season too, before they played anyone hard.

That's Tennessee at #7, Alabama at #22, Auburn at #2, LSU at #5, Georgia at #9, and Arkansas at #5.

:lol: Gonna be a very entertaining 5 weeks indeed.

Crowder52 said:
:sidelol:

Ok, we'll just count our opponents at their highest rank of the season too, before they played anyone hard.

That's Tennessee at #7, Alabama at #22, Auburn at #2, LSU at #5, Georgia at #9, and Arkansas at #5.

ok..the "point" is flyin over your head..

..Im starting to be anxious to blow you guys out...your not even the best team in your conference..trust me our PR wont drop the ball and give you 7.

..Chris Leak beat OSU?? LOL bet the farm that piece of garbage cant hold Smiths jock strap...your out manned at every phase of the game...come get some!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom