Lets do this.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets do this..

DBoston80 said:
I bet on a nuetral site today LSU would beat Florida...people talk about how "close" your 10 point loss to Auburn was..how about the breaks UF caught against LSU?? but wait Im sure thats "different":lol:
we beat them. more impressively than you beat michigan, too. and LSU is better. so HA!

UF Fin Kat said:
we beat them. more impressively than you beat michigan, too. and LSU is better. so HA!

Your one of the top 5 people on the planet I would love to watch this game with......Nothings better than laughing right in someones face:D

(by the way Jessica Simpson is #1)

DBoston80 said:
Your one of the top 5 people on the planet I would love to watch this game with......Nothings better than laughing right in someones face:D

(by the way Jessica Simpson is #1)
what an amazing coincidence, you're one of the top 5 people on this planet i'd like to hit in the head with a shovel! and jessica simpson is definitely in my top 5 as well.

UF Fin Kat said:
what an amazing coincidence, you're one of the top 5 people on this planet i'd like to hit in the head with a shovel! and jessica simpson is definitely in my top 5 as well.

:sidelol:

UF Fin Kat said:

Atleast your not jealous of OSU or Jessica??

UF Fin Kat said:

:lol: Post.of.the.year

UF Fin Kat said:
:chuckle:
You get funnier every day.

Back
Top Bottom