Lets give Cleveland a bad week | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets give Cleveland a bad week

we win and stop hillis for under 100 yards!
but i do like hillis :D
my favorite running back atm!

Oh my goodness, because a free agent deciding where he wants to go play basketball is such a big deal! LeBron was the second highest marketed athlete, next to Tiger Woods (I think), so obviously ESPN is going to take an opportunity to push LeBron into putting his choice into a special, because SO MANY people made money off of it, as well as a charity. Exactly how Jason Taylor left Miami because Miami didn't give Taylor what he deserved, and neither did Cleveland. In light of that, lets get the NBA and NFL sweep on Sunday!

Wow... everyone that likes the dolphins.. doesn't like basketball or doesn't like the heat. Every heat fan doesn't like the dolphins or football. Thats the crime.

MOST people from REAL sportstowns fill up their stadiums with passion and pride for their cities.

The problem here are the specific individuals, its a collective whole. Look at how many posters are thanking each other that aren't MIAMI fans. Thats the point.

Anyway any basic NBA fan out there that is crying and saying look at the frauds play.... its coming together and we won't see your blatant banter coming soon.

Did anybody catch the "Scottie Pippen" chant. Now that's funny. Is that supposed to be a dis? Pippen is a hall of famer.

I was there earlier this season. Spent a few days there. Not as bad as I was expecting but there's no way I'd ever take a job there.

I'm based at that ****hole and it is a crime ridden dump! You think it is bad now wait till Continental/United shut the hub down after the merger!

Akronfinfan

Owners who make hate mail for a player leaving a team, fans who tackle and injure an opposing teams 8 year old fan after the Browns lost, and prior to tonights game the comments by cavs fans make it true

Passionate is different than obsession buddy

You're right...I'm not defending these idiots. Hell, I was in the stands when Dan went down with his achilles and there were Browns fans all around me cheering. Gilbert's actions were certainly embarrassing. Like any other fan base...do not make gross generalizations though.

As I was saying, Cleveland sucks. Cleveland is a city of losers. Always has been, always will be.

I ask you again...how long did you live in Cleveland? It sounds like you have firsthand knowledge of the area.

Don't believe everything that is portrayed in the media. As for Hollywood, CA...I've been there numerous times and spent considerable time there each trip. While some areas are beautiful, much of the Hollywood area is a flat out pit.

As for sports...you have one notable sports franchise.

Ohhhhh hai guise wats been goin on up in dis thread herrrr

clear.gif

cc-1.jpg

7Wie34tw-1.jpg

clear.gif

floridamarlins1997champs-1.jpg

I love it when the boards takes sides.

First dirt now the Heat.

Wow... everyone that likes the dolphins.. doesn't like basketball or doesn't like the heat. Every heat fan doesn't like the dolphins or football. Thats the crime.

MOST people from REAL sportstowns fill up their stadiums with passion and pride for their cities.

The problem here are the specific individuals, its a collective whole. Look at how many posters are thanking each other that aren't MIAMI fans. Thats the point.

Anyway any basic NBA fan out there that is crying and saying look at the frauds play.... its coming together and we won't see your blatant banter coming soon.

not everyone is from miami. some of us are from europe, and don't watch the nba, or support some other team

Did anybody catch the "Scottie Pippen" chant. Now that's funny. Is that supposed to be a dis? Pippen is a hall of famer.

I did catch that. Pippen is a Hall of Fame player, has six rings, and was named one of the NBA's Top 50 players of all time. Once again, it shows the stupidity of the people in Cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom