Lets go Bengals!!! MNF Thread 12/4 Jags V Bengals | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets go Bengals!!! MNF Thread 12/4 Jags V Bengals

I don't think he'd be too concerned with a fat contract at this point as much as getting a chance to redeem himself. I think he'd only go to a team that has a strong QB situation and I think the Chargers might be desperate enough to swing for the fences.

In reality I think he's actually going to be done coaching after this season and be forced to retire. I just think that's going to eat at him.
He would still have to put together a competent offensive staff. Something he hasn't been able to do recently.

Agreed on Rice. But right now, I think his production is mainly coming from short throws. Mahomes is lacking that connection for the deep ball. Mahomes was great because he could buy time and then somehow find a receiver that seemed to understand where he needed to be when the play was off-script. He doesn’t have that connection with any of these guys currently. And the guy who should be familiar with these situations can’t catch (MVS).

There is always Mr Taylor Swift who allegedly can do two things at once

Don't forget about Doug Pederson as well. He was the QB against the Eagles that gave Don Shula the all time wins record for a head coach.
There was also Scott Secules in those days. Its hard to forget having two QBs named Scott at the same time.

Is Steve DeBerg still the oldest QB in NFL history? Isn't that Brady now?

So ppl don't have to argue....

Since the person doing the disputing wasn't sure that they were right, I believe that constitutes NOT an argument. But we can argue about that😛. Thanks for the link regardless.

Back
Top Bottom