Lets Go Squealers !!! | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets Go Squealers !!!

Bills win by double digits next week. McCoy is going to have a huge game and Brady isn't going to be able to just sit in the pocket without being touched. Patriot's defense is soft, and that inexperienced interior o-line that the Stealers picket fence defense couldn't take advantage of is going to get exposed by the Bill's front 7.
The Pats have a mini-bye. No way they'll lose to the Bills after that.

Well it always helps when you f*** with the other team's headsets.

Mike Tomlin looked like he was going to kill someone. Hopefully beat BB to death with Tom Brady's corpse.

How about that lucky ass fumble recovery on the inch yard line. It's BS like that, has been going the Pats way for as long as I can remember.

The steelers defense looked pathetic on that play. "Uh duh George.. Was the ball on the ground. Uhhh."

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

Well it always helps when you f*** with the other team's headsets.

Mike Tomlin looked like he was going to kill someone. Hopefully beat BB to death with Tom Brady's corpse.

Tomlin looked like a shell of his former self. No emotion. He didn't look interested in then game one bit

The Pats have a mini-bye. No way they'll lose to the Bills after that.

The Steelers are an average team without Pouncey, Bell. They have a weak secondary and no elite pass rushers. The Pats were playing at home, in prime time and full of emotion and all they could muster was a 28-21 win. Pittsburgh also played a poor game and left 10pts on the field.
The Pats will find the Bills defense considerably more formidable.
Bills are a much better and tougher team than the Steelers.

The Steelers had close to 500 yards offense...teams with good defenses are gonna give the Pats all they can handle.

Didn't take long for the Steelers to look lost on D without lebeau. I hope to hell Coyle has something a little better planned in his attempt to cover gronk. I wonder if Lippett will be ready to play some kind of role when we face them.

Patsies make wins look easy. People saying they see all these weaknesses are kidding themselves. It's going to be tough to take the division from them but damn it would be sweet to do it against a 16 game Brady.

I want to take a minute to say how lucky it feels to have Tannehill. By all accounts he's not an asshole. in contrast, I'd have a real hard time rooting for the rapist. The fat **** starts slow every year because he can't be bothered to keep in shape during the off-season and spends half the regular season getting it back. He's impossible to root for.

LOL. I would be shocked if the Steelers D holds any QB under a 100 rating all year long. Their awful. Horrible litmus test to hold the Patriots to. Don't forget who Pitt was missing offensively either. 3 key players from each unit: OL, WR, and RB.

Stop riding stats as the end all be all. Especially for week one. And most of all the ignorant #QBwinz theory.

So you think Brady or Manning would have a 23-25 record in Miami since 2012?

So you think Brady or Manning would have a 23-25 record in Miami since 2012?

I think Manning would be in an early retirement with the ol we fielded since 2012. Considering we split with the pats and had a meltdown against Denver i can't really say either of their records with the Dolphins would be 43-5 either

pats d looked pretty miserable....secondary was losing receivers all night. pass rush was completely hit or miss, and their run d was abysmal.....

offense looked sharp, but steelers really have a lack of talent on their defensive front which is the key ingredient to disrupting the pats timing oriented offense.....they also moved really slow giving the pats some easy ones....

pats look like they're missing revis....IMO, and i think we'll get a MUCH better gauge of who they are this year when they gameplan for the Bills....glad they play em before we do. philbin better be paying attention.

The Bills almost beat the pats last year in their 1st meeting, came down to the wire.

The Steelers lost all momentum in their 1st drive with that wr pass call.

They were running and passing at will on that first drive

you got thumbs down bc you were beligerant and talking outta your butt wo checking when I told you to check, basically posting false info when I gave you notice to check.

Are you drunk or stupid? Maybe both?

Back
Top Bottom