Lets Go Squealers !!! | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets Go Squealers !!!

The Pats defense started out slow last year also and then improved as the year went on. Honestly think the defense really kept the ship upright when Brady and his Oline were struggling.

It hard to make definintive conclusions, especailly after the first game of the year, lets see what the next few weeks bring, still expect it to be a competitive AFCE. Gronk is a mismatch with just about every team for sure

I can tell you one thing I would like to see Miami get to it if able, is that up temp attack offense, and quick passing game like the Pats did tonight. It might take more time though of the offense playing together with same pieces for a while to get to that.

Lmao ill take one too you troll. Get outta here with your bullsh*t.

That's right you too bc you are oblivious as well to the 'fact' that NE has had top 10 defense in last 3 years in ppg, something no other AFCE team can claim. They are a consistently top 10 defense and therefore in recent years the best in the AFCE.

The Pats defense started out slow last year also and then improved as the year went on. Honestly think the defense really kept the ship upright when Brady and his Oline were struggling.

It hard to make definintive conclusions, especailly after the first game of the year, lets see what the next few weeks bring, still expect it to be a competitive AFCE. Gronk is a mismatch with just about every team for sure

I can tell you one thing I would like to see Miami get to it if able, is that up temp attack offense, and quick passing game like the Pats did tonight. It might take more time though of the offense playing together with same pieces for a while to get to that.

:up:

Though we might be arguing that the Pats D will not be the best in the AFCE, we all must know that our division holds some of the best defenses in the NFL. Pats D will be formidable if not by anything but scheme alone.

There will not be any easy games, by any stretch, within our division, especially for our offense.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's right you too bc you are oblivious as well to the 'fact' that NE has had top 10 defense in last 3 years in ppg, something no other AFCE team can claim. They are a consistently top 10 defense and therefore in recent years the best in the AFCE.

Since you want to be specific with PPG :chuckle:. THE DOLPHINS HAVE FINISHED HIGHER THAN THE PATS IN PPG 3 TIMES IN THE LAST 4 YEARS

Thank you sir, may I have another?

This is what is always frustrating about the Pats. They just always find ways to win and the other team always finds way to shoot themselves in the foot somehow. It's like some divine being somewhere manipulates the games so the other team misses FGs or fumbles. I felt like the Steelers really out played them, but found ways to blow it. Any other team and the Steelers win by 20+.

Hey Patriots!! I am not Impress by your performance!!

[video=youtube;gX3sEGtG8mQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX3sEGtG8mQ[/video]

Gronk had 5 catches. He was covered on those receptions, respectively, by: Robert Golden, no one, Will Allen, no one, Terence Garvin.

:bobdole:

How about that lucky ass fumble recovery on the inch yard line. It's BS like that, has been going the Pats way for as long as I can remember.

That Steelers defense was like an open barn most of the time. Pats will have a little more trouble against the Bills D next week.
The two missed FGs are hurting now. Steelers would have gone for two at the end.

I don't think either team was that impressive.

Bills win by double digits next week. McCoy is going to have a huge game and Brady isn't going to be able to just sit in the pocket without being touched. Patriot's defense is soft, and that inexperienced interior o-line that the Stealers picket fence defense couldn't take advantage of is going to get exposed by the Bill's front 7.

Bills win by double digits next week. McCoy is going to have a huge game and Brady isn't going to be able to just sit in the pocket without being touched. Patriot's defense is soft, and that inexperienced interior o-line that the Stealers picket fence defense couldn't take advantage of is going to get exposed by the Bill's front 7.

Agreed

God is a patriots fan. He'll send his only begotten son and the Holy spirit to switch places with the two guards before kickoff and 'Space Jam' the ghost of Mike Webster, Bruce Matthews and Anthony Muñoz to render the Bill's Dline ineffective against Golden boy.

Back
Top Bottom