Lets Go Squealers !!! | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets Go Squealers !!!

Looks like we're playing for the wildcard yet again. Brady with 144 passer rating. Brady was so good this game he made Roethlisberger and his 95 passer rating look like he should retire to a lot of fans.

Watching the rain I couldnt stop thinking abt LaMike catching punts. Smh

Definitely not the same start as last year. Hopefully the end is different

I expect the same when we pley them. No way Coyle or our D can cover Gronk. Pats D are the heros, they keep playing awesome defense. It helps that refs dont call interferances much on them but still they held Steelers to 21. They are the best D in the AFCE and one of the best in the league again even with Saliga and 2 rookies basically at DT.

If Miami plays that way in a win people here would be complaining about the 134 yards rushing and five yards per carry and the 351 yards passing that the Patriots defense allowed. Instead of praising the defense the talk would be about how we let our opponent move up and down the field and were lucky they didn't take advantage of

I expect the same when we pley them. No way Coyle or our D can cover Gronk. Pats D are the heros, they keep playing awesome defense. It helps that refs dont call interferances much on them but still they held Steelers to 21. They are the best D in the AFCE and one of the best in the league again even with Saliga and 2 rookies basically at DT.

You're on drugs. No chance they have the best D in the AFCE.

Looks like we're playing for the wildcard yet again. Brady with 144 passer rating. Brady was so good this game he made Roethlisberger and his 95 passer rating look like he should retire to a lot of fans.

Our d may be better but Ryan will still need to outplay Tom. Hope it happens this year

Did you say the samething last year in week 1? Ridiculous over reaction especially when they just faced arguably the worse secondary in the league. Let's see that offense against Buffalo next week.

LOL. I would be shocked if the Steelers D holds any QB under a 100 rating all year long. Their awful. Horrible litmus test to hold the Patriots to. Don't forget who Pitt was missing offensively either. 3 key players from each unit: OL, WR, and RB.

Stop riding stats as the end all be all. Especially for week one. And most of all the ignorant #QBwinz theory.

We can cover gronk... just gotta be team defense and great communication within our scheme. (though never easy lol)

the true heroes was the OLine of the Patriots... Brady was standing untouched all game for the most part, able to throw with time into all sort of routes. Miscommunication allowed Gronk to be wide open up the seams too often, etc. Mind you the OLine allowed CHUNKS of yards on the ground as well for the Pats offense.

Now for our defense, we need to pressure Brady all game long, get him needing to throw early, and putting him in the turf often. He wont be able to hit up gronk much that way... and once again team defense, and communication within our scheme.

Pats defense looked kind of soft in my mind... I think we scoring!!!

If Miami plays that way in a win people here would be complaining about the 134 yards rushing and five yards per carry and the 351 yards passing that the Patriots defense allowed. Instead of praising the defense the talk would be about how we let our opponent move up and down the field and were lucky they didn't take advantage of

Nah, bend but dont break is legit, its abt points. Steelers couldnt do a damn thing in redzone.

There's no doubt in my mind you're a pats pretending to be a fin fan. Did you even watch the game or are you looking at the stats? Pats were bad on defense. They don't hold a candle to the bills defense.

You're on drugs. No chance they have the best D in the AFCE.
go check which defense has been most consistent over the last several years in AFCE in ppg. This a simple fact that can be checked.

Back
Top Bottom