Lets Go Squealers !!! | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets Go Squealers !!!

That Steelers defense was like an open barn most of the time. Pats will have a little more trouble against the Bills D next week.
The two missed FGs are hurting now. Steelers would have gone for two at the end.

I don't think either team was that impressive.

I'm sure the Pats will be a lot better by the time they play Miami.

im sure your right but come on. horrible game planning, coaching and execution by the steelers. Granted we dont have an antonio brown but that secondary looks ripe for the picking

All I saw here was 2 teams with very bad defenses and Pitt was missing one of its biggest weapons. This game should make us salivate to play the cheaters

What exactly is all this terrible stuff that Miss Brady has gone through? She broke the rules and was handed a punishment, however that scumbag Kraft was friends with the judge that overturned Miss Brady's suspension. So now all these media clowns are feeling sorry for poor Miss Brady and wants to kiss his vagina?

Patriots OLine was incredible.... i dont think Brady was hit, or touched, till later in the third quarter. Brady was just standing in pocket picking them apart with timed throws and all... easily. Patriots was taking CHUNKS of yards at a time, even on the ground!!!

Could of been different if on Pitts AWESOME first drive they had going, they didnt throw it all off, and kill the momentum with a dumb unnecessary trick play... killed the drive, penalty followed... missed FG. WOW..... just keep doing what was working, which was play football.

Big Ben did well with what he had around him... Wheaton didnt seem to be getting open much... and Butler honestly did a great job on Antonio Brown for the most part. Was with ihm and on him after most throws, making his job tough... though Brown got open a couple times easy with his amazing footwork. That touchdown throw at the end of the game was awesome coverage by Butler on Antonio Brown, but just an INCREDIBLE throw by Big Ben.

Both defenses looked soft all in all... we will see what week 2 brings for these teams, but Patriots is gonna be tough.

I expect the same when we pley them. No way Coyle or our D can cover Gronk. Pats D are the heros, they keep playing awesome defense. It helps that refs dont call interferances much on them but still they held Steelers to 21. They are the best D in the AFCE and one of the best in the league again even with Saliga and 2 rookies basically at DT.

Back
Top Bottom