Lets Go Squealers !!! | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets Go Squealers !!!

We don't have anybody who can cover Gronk whatsoever, gotta hope we hit Brady early and often...if not, this will be a real short season as they're already dialed in

go check which defense has been most consistent over the last several years in AFCE in ppg. This a simple fact that can be checked.

The pats have never ranked higher then the bills in the last 4 seasons on defense(2011). Both the jets and dolphins have ranked higher on average as well. You have no idea what you're talking about. Last season no one was even close to the bills on defense.

go check which defense has been most consistent over the last several years in AFCE in ppg. This a simple fact that can be checked.

Based off of one game at home against a crippled Offense. I mean they're just missing their #2 wideout that eats up Man Coverage and 2 All Pros. No big deal right? Haha I refer back to my original statement.

Nah, bend but dont break is legit, its abt points. Steelers couldnt do a damn thing in redzone.

Not so much an indictment against the Patriots defense as the bias nature in which fans watch Fins as opposed to how the judge other teams.

The pats have never ranked higher then the bills in the last 4 seasons on defense(2011). Both the jets and dolphins have ranked higher on average as well. You have no idea what you're talking about. Last season no one was even close to the bills on defense.
you got thumbs down bc you were beligerant and talking outta your butt wo checking when I told you to check, basically posting false info when I gave you notice to check.

NE still covered.

On Bovada before the game I bet 100$ on the Steelers and the line at that time was +7 1/2, thought it was a great bet to take at the time, you can bet I was screaming after that last second touchdown throw. Thought the Steelers horrid play calling had beat me for a second.

I expect the same when we pley them. No way Coyle or our D can cover Gronk. Pats D are the heros, they keep playing awesome defense. It helps that refs dont call interferances much on them but still they held Steelers to 21. They are the best D in the AFCE and one of the best in the league again even with Saliga and 2 rookies basically at DT.

The Patriot's D gave up 478 yards....they are far from the best D in the AFCE.

you got thumbs down bc you were beligerant and talking outta your butt wo checking when I told you to check

What is this?! :sidelol:

giphy.gif

you got thumbs down bc you were beligerant and talking outta your butt wo checking when I told you to check, basically posting false info when I gave you notice to check.

Lmao ill take one too you troll. Get outta here with your bullsh*t.

On Bovada before the game I bet 100$ on the Steelers and the line at that time was +7 1/2, thought it was a great bet to take at the time, you can bet I was screaming after that last second touchdown throw. Thought the Steelers horrid play calling had beat me for a second.

I called that one for you.

RT needs to become elite. I dont think he will be elite this year based on the preseason game against the Bears. But, I believe he will stride towards elite play as the season goes on, much like he got better last year and had a breakout year.
To be elite, RT needs to be in full control, chosing best targets and buying most time in the pocket while delivering ball with perfect mechanics. There are only a handful such qbs and RT right now is not in that group but right behind.
9kN21nw.gif

Has to be a troll.

Back
Top Bottom