Lets Go Squealers !!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets Go Squealers !!!

The Steelers are a very flawed team and are not playoff caliber this season.

Maybe I'm just simplifying things too much but...why don't teams PRESS the average NE WRs and force Brady to beat them deep? Why do teams continue to play off and allow NE to dink and dunk all day!?!?!?!

They don't just play off...... They play OFF as in off the screen. Don't you think after playing off 11 yards and seeing Brady hit every pass that way..... You might press a little

Maybe I'm just simplifying things too much but...why don't teams PRESS the average NE WRs and force Brady to beat them deep? Why do teams continue to play off and allow NE to dink and dunk all day!?!?!?!

Why do they back off Edelman 7 yards and allow Brady to short pass them all night?

Antione Blake for Pittsburgh is getting EXPOSED tonight

So there was some douche nozzle 50+ year old guy just screaming domination, over, and over, and over again. He made his rounds table to table letting everyone know this. He finally got to our table and my wife and I got to hear "domination" once again. Knowing the bartender I sent the guy a shot of peppermint schnapps. The guy says out loud that it was a girl drink, to which my wife said it was for your breath.

HAHA the guy really didn't know what to say.

We left right before the half, it was unbearable. There were already chanting Superbowl bound and 5 rings for Brady.

In the car home, my wife asked me why I like football for the 1,000th time.

I just said because it's fun. She just sat there silent the rest of the ride home looking for a elusive moose that everyone has seen but us.

I need to turn this off. Can't explain my hatred for those cheating scumbags.

Somewhere in Nashville, Dick Lebeau is watching the game and just laughing.

why are so many experts in the media picking the Steelers to make the playoffs? what a pedestrian group

Steeler's already have 300+ yards on offense,,,,,,dumb play calling has cost them points along with a crappy kicker.

Steeler's already have 300+ yards on offense,,,,,,dumb play calling has cost them points along with a crappy kicker.
Not to mention the WR who had about 65 square feet to catch the ball in the EZ but someone managed to touch the paint as he hauled it in. To which Collinsworth said "wow".

Back
Top Bottom