Lets Go Squealers !!! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets Go Squealers !!!

Should have called a TO there. Lets hope Steelers' D shows up!

If the Patriots win the SuperBowl this year..... I will forever call Brady the best QB that ever played the game. I just don't see them as a good team right now

If it wasn't for terrible play calling and two missed field goals the Steelers would be winning this game by at least two scores.

If it wasn't for terrible play calling and two missed field goals the Steelers would be winning this game by at least two scores.

Easily. The play calling is just miserable. Are coordinators just over thinking every single call now? I don't understand.

If the Patriots win the SuperBowl this year..... I will forever call Brady the best QB that ever played the game. I just don't see them as a good team right now

It's like damn dude retire already or either significantly decline as a player. I hope we see his decline this year but so far this game isn't showing that... :boohoo:

lol

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Patriots will score here FG or td after draining the clock. NFL seems like WWE sometimes.

Sad but very true.

Ughhh makes me sick. Of course the D ****s themselves.

Back
Top Bottom